The following reports for August 15 – 21, 2019 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Thursday, August 15
- A 43-year-old female was arrested on Centre on the Lake at 8:29 a.m. for possession of methamphetamine and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- A two vehicle crash was reported on Hawk Ridge Trail at 9:05 a.m., a 84-year-old female was transported to the hospital.
- A pedestrian was struck by a vehicle that fled the scene on Hawk Ridge Trail at 6:20 p.m. and the victim was transported for the hospital.
Friday, August 16
- A single vehicle crash/fire was reported on I-70 at 6:31 a.m.
- After a traffic stop on San Souci at 4:01 p.m., a 26-year-old male subject was arrested for an active warrant.
- A violation of an order of protection was reported on Season Parkway at 5:25 p.m.
Saturday, August 17
- A 39-year-old female subject was arrested for DWI and endangering the welfare of two children on Highway N at 8:46 a.m.
- A 28-year-old male subject was issued summonses for trespassing on Hawk Ridge Trail at 10:11 a.m.
- Two subjects were detained for shoplifting on Ronald Reagan Drive at 2:16 p.m., and released after being issued summonses.
Sunday, August 18
- A fire was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 7:29 a.m., only damage from smoke.
- Stealing ($750 or more) a purse from a vehicle on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 6:32 p.m.
- Stealing was reported on Boulevard Park at 8:15 p.m.
- Shoplifting was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 10:55 p.m. and a 38-year-old male subject was arrested.
- Stolen license plates were reported on Cedar Cove Trail at 11:35 p.m.
Monday, August 19
- A two vehicle crash was reported on Hawk Ridge Trail at 3:53 p.m., a 43-year-old female was injured.
Tuesday, August 20
- A bad check was reported on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 2:41 p.m.
- After a traffic stop on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 5:27 p.m., a 55-year-old female was arrested for driving while intoxicated and possession of a controlled substance.
Wednesday, August 21
- After a report of a suspicious person on Ronald Reagan Drive at 12:14 p.m., a 28-year-old male subject was transported to a hospital for medical attention.
- Stealing ($750 or more) was reported on Saybridge Manor Parkway at 3:24 p.m., where landscaping equipment was stolen.
- A 36-year-old male subject was arrested for third degree assault.