The following reports for October 24 – November 6, 2018 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, October 24
- A two-vehicle crash was reported on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at South Henke at 9:11 p.m.
Thursday, October 25
- A larceny was reported at a business on Ronald Reagan Drive at 11:01 a.m. According to police, a produce delivery drive took $29 from the cash register during an early-morning delivery.
- An oven fire was reported on Bannon Circle Court at 3:27 p.m.
Friday, October 26
- After a single-vehicle crash on Interstate 70 near Highway A at 7:40 a.m., the 19-year-old driver was transported for minor injuries.
- An unresponsive 40-year-old male was reported in a vehicle parked in a garage on Rue Grand Drive at 2 p.m.
- A firearm was found in the 1300 block of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 7 p.m.
- A 39-year-old female was issued a summons for driving while suspended at 10:39 p.m. on Highway N.
Saturday, October 27
- A domestic assault was reported on Woodlake Court at 10:11 p.m.
- A vehicle that had been stolen in St. Peters was recovered on Medical Drive at 11:40 p.m. A suspect was taken into custody, and the vehicle returned to the owner.
Sunday, October 28
- A peace disturbance was reported on Welsh Drive at 5:18 a.m.
- A 26-year-old male was issued a summons for driving while suspended at 11 a.m. on Interstate 70.
- Juveniles were reported being left home alone at 11 a.m. on Gascony Parc Drive.
- A suicidal subject was transported to SSM St. Joseph Hospital Wentzville for evaluation at 9:46 a.m.
- A trailer was reported stolen on Bent Oak Drive at 10:39 a.m.
- A female fugitive subject turned herself in 5:27 p.m.
- Shoplifting was reported on Fountain Grass Drive at 5:47 p.m.
Monday, October 29
- Fraud was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 11:53 a.m. Five stolen checks were cashed, totaling $935.
- Sexual abuse was reported on Oak Hill Drive at 3:39 p.m.
- Theft was reported on Welsh Drive at 5:40 p.m.
- A 50-year-old female was arrested for stealing at 8:59 p.m. on Ronald Reagan Drive.
- After a single-vehicle crash on South Henke at 9:02 p.m., a 27-year-old female was arrested for driving while intoxicated.
- Officers euthanized a deer that had been struck by a vehicle at 7:54 p.m. on Hawk Ridge Trail.
Tuesday, October 30
- Prisoners were transported from Wentzville, Lincoln County, and O’Fallon.
Wednesday, October 31
- A careless and imprudent driver was reported on Innovation Circle at 6:29 p.m. The driver struck a vehicle and left the scene of the crash.
- A subject was reported becoming violent on Marquette Drive at 9:13 p.m. The subject was transported to the hospital for treatment.
- Missing property was reported on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 10:19 p.m.
Thursday, November 1
- A missing person was reported on Rue de Vin at 2 p.m.
- Suspicious circumstances were reported on Hunter Court at 12:08 p.m.
Friday, November 2
- Leaving the scene of an accident was reported at 6:46 p.m. on I-70 east of Highway A.
- A 50-year-old male was arrested for leaving the scene of a motor vehicle crash at 7:42 p.m. on West Terra Lane.
Saturday, November 3
- A stranded motorist was reported on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at Lakewood Drive at 2:11 a.m. The subject was arrested on an outstanding warrant out of Wentzville.
Sunday, November 4
- A 54-year-old female was arrested for DWI on Interstate 64 at 1:07 a.m.
- Fraud was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 11:34 a.m.
Monday, November 5
- Property damage was reported at Founders Park at 7:52 a.m.
- A domestic incident was investigated on Woodlake Court at 8:11 a.m.
- A domestic incident in progress was reported on Monceau Terrace at 11:55 p.m. The incident was determined to be non-criminal.
Tuesday, November 6
- A burglary was reported on West Terra Lane at 8:11 a.m.