The following reports for June 3 – June 9, 2021 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Thursday, June 3
- Shoplifting was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 1:50 p.m.
- A misdemeanor domestic assault was reported on Oak Hill Drive at 4:22 p.m.
- After a traffic stop for speeding, a 23-year-old male was arrested for multiple outstanding warrants on Civic Center Drive at 5:52 p.m.
Friday, June 4
- Fraud was reported on Autumn Brook Court at 12:47 p.m.
- Stealing was reported on Briarwood Court at 2:02 p.m.
Saturday, June 5
- After a traffic stop on I-70 at 4:15 a.m., a 39-year-old male subject was arrested for possession of a stolen firearm and possession of a controlled substance.
- A larceny was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 5:32 p.m., and a 37-year-old male was issued summonses.
Sunday, June 6
- A single vehicle crash in the median of the highway on I-64 at 3:54 a.m. was reported, where the driver was no longer on scene and later located by another agency.
- Property damage was reported on Bent Oak Drive at 11:58 a.m.
Monday, June 7
- Trespassing was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 5:42 p.m.
Tuesday, June 8
- After a traffic stop on I-70 at Lake St. Louis Boulevard, both subjects were arrested for possession of narcotics and paraphernalia at 3:21 p.m.
- A motor vehicle accident was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 8:19 p.m., and resulted in an arrest for Leaving Scene of an Accident and DWI.
Wednesday, June 9
- Stolen motor vehicles and unlocked vehicles that had been gone through were reported on Auvergne Drive at 5:45 a.m.
- A stolen vehicle was reported on Stonewood Bend at 8:43 a.m.
- A wallet was stolen from a vehicle on Champagne Drive at 12:43 p.m.
- A stolen license plate was reported on Lake St. Louis Boulevard at 2:18 p.m.
- Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported on Civic Center Drive at 3:34 p.m.