The following reports for February 1 – 7, 2017 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, February 1
- An 18-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 8:48 a.m.
- After a vehicle accident on Veterans Memorial Parkway near Ellerman Road at 3:42 p.m., two people were transported to the hospital.
Thursday, February 2
- A 48-year-old male was arrested for driving while revoked and for outstanding warrants at 11:43 a.m. on Interstate 70 near Highway A.
Friday, February 3
- An 18-year-old female was issued a summons for possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia during a traffic stop on Interstate 64 near Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 12:19 a.m.
- A 19-year-old male was arrested for domestic assault at 1:41 a.m. in the 400 block of Charlemagne Drive.
- A 40-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant after police were called to check on an illegally parked vehicle on Rue Grand Drive at 10 a.m.
- A stolen vehicle was reported on Schooner Lane at 12:28 p.m. After investigation, no charges were issued.
- A 54-year-old male was issued a summons for shoplifting in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 4:16 p.m.
- A 33-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant on Civic Center Drive at 5:30 p.m.
- A 19-year-old male was arrested as a person of interest during a traffic stop on Lila Lane at 11:46 p.m.
Saturday, February 4
- A 28-year-old male was arrested for DWI-alcohol after striking a parked vehicle in the 200 block of Rue Grand Drive at 1:34 a.m.
- A 24-year-old female was issued a summons for driving while suspended during a traffic stop on Interstate 70 at 3 p.m.
- At 1:57 p.m., a subject in the 600 block of Thicket Lane reported missing several items after breaking up with a roommate. An investigation is ongoing.
- A license plate was reported stolen from a vehicle parked on Cedar Top Drive at 5 p.m.
- An 18-year-old female and a 19-year-old female were issued summons for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia during a traffic stop on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard near Fox Trail Drive at 10:06 p.m.
Sunday, February 5
- A juvenile was involved in a report of possession of marijuana on Interstate 64 at Prospect Road at 12:44 a.m.
- A 39-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant and issued a summons for domestic assault in the 1200 block of Brookstone Lane at 12:56 a.m. A 41-year-old male was also issued a summons for domestic assault.
- A dumpster fire was reported in the 70th block of Cedar Bluff Drive at 9:15 a.m. The fire department responded and the fire was extinguished. No injuries were reported.
- A verbal altercation was reported in the 200 block of Hickory Wood Drive at 11:27 a.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- Stealing was reported in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 2:50 p.m.
Monday, February 6
- A domestic incident between a boyfriend and a girlfriend was reported in the 20th block of Champagne Drive at 10:22 a.m.
- Found property was reported on Rheims Court at 3:18 p.m.
- A burglary involving a juvenile was reported on Lakewood Drive at 5:13 p.m.
- A 21-year-old male was issued a summons for possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia during a traffic stop on Veterans Memorial Parkway at Bent Oak Drive at 9:59 p.m.
- A domestic incident involving a juvenile was reported on Villa Drive at 11:18 p.m.
- Lost property was recovered on Highway N at 9:14 a.m., and will be released to the owner.
Tuesday, February 7
- A 25-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant on Civic Center Drive at 8:26 p.m.
- Two female subjects were involved in a report of shoplifting on Meadows Circle at 8:39 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.