The following reports for August 8 – 14, 2018 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, August 8
- Credit card fraud was reported by an 81-year-old subject on Pine Trail Drive at 9:12 a.m.
- Three female subjects were arrested for felony stealing and active warrants at 1:18 p.m. on Meadows Circle Drive.
- An 18-year-old male was issued multiple summonses after illegal drugs were found in the vehicle after a traffic stop at 11:55 p.m. on Interstate 64.
Thursday, August 9
- Police assisted an elderly subject who had fallen on Argonne Meadows Drive at 12:47 a.m.
- After a report of domestic assault on Cedar Cove Trail at 2:24 a.m., officers reported no evidence of physical contact and both subjects refused to provide statements.
- A 33-ear-old male was arrested on Civic Center Drive at 9:40 a.m. for outstanding warrants.
- A delayed report of a motor vehicle accident on Medical Drive was taken in the police department lobby at 11:50 a.m.
- A 74-year-old male was transported for heat related illness at 3 p.m. from Eagles Way Lane.
- Shoplifting was reported on Fountain Grass Drive at 3:51 p.m.
- Sunglasses were reported stolen from a vehicle on Flintshire Lane at 4:38 p.m.
- A 46-year-old male was issued multiple summonses included driving while revoked after a traffic stop on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 11:31 p.m.
Friday, August 10
- An abandoned vehicle was reported blocking traffic on Interstate 70 at 3:28 p.m. and was towed.
- Leaving the scene of an accident was reported in the 10,000 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway at 11:08 p.m.
Saturday, August 11
- After a three-vehicle crash on Interstate 64 at 7:45 a.m., one driver reported minor injuries but declined treatment.
- A delayed report of stealing was taken on Ronald Reagan Drive at 3:06 p.m.
- A 21-year-old male was issued summonses for speeding and possession of drug paraphernalia at 10:54 p.m. on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard.
Sunday, August 12
- No reports
Monday, August 13
- After a traffic stop for failure to maintain a single lane at 12:35 a.m. on Bent Oak Drive, a 33-year-old male was arrested for driving while revoked, possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
- Domestic assault was reported on Freymuth Road at 5:50 a.m. A 61-year-old female accused her 60-year-old husband of pulling her hair. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 25-year-old female and a 24-year-old male were issued summonses for domestic assault at 5:11 p.m. on Cedar Bluff Drive.
Tuesday, August 14
- A 52-year-old male was arrested for an active warrant after a traffic stop on Interstate 70 at 4 a.m.
- Leaving the scene of an accident was reported on Civic Center Drive at 6:46 a.m.
- A 46-year-old male was arrested on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 8:30 a.m. for an active warrant out of St. Charles City.
- Stealing from a motor vehicle was reported on Briarwood Court at 9:20 a.m.
- A John Deere lawn mower was reported stolen on Ronald Reagan Drive at 2:59 p.m.
- After a two-vehicle crash on Interstate 64 at 6:12 p.m., one drive reported neck pain but refused treatment.
- Leaving the scene of an accident was reported on Civic Center Drive at 10 p.m.
- Property damage was reported on Brookfield Crossing Drive at 8:30 p.m.