The following reports for September 14 -20, 2016 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, September 14
- A 53-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop at 4:39 p.m. on Henke Road.
Thursday, September 15
- A 28-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant at the St. Louis County Correctional Facility at 9:03 a.m.
- A 52-year-old female was issued a summons for illegal dumping of trash at 11:58 a.m. in the 100 block of Bent Oak Drive.
- Illegal dumping of trash was reported in the 100 block of Bent Oak Drive at 3:30 p.m. No charges were issued.
- A 23-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop at 4:45 p.m. on Technology Drive.
- A domestic incident involving a juvenile was reported on Bannon Circle Court at 9:25 p.m.
Friday, September 16
- A motorcycle crash was reported on Argonne Meadows Drive at 8:41 a.m. A passenger on the motorcycle was transported to the hospital.
- A 17-year-old female was arrested for shoplifting in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 2:15 p.m.
- After a call to Oak Hill Drive at 10:15 p.m. for a medical emergency, a 24-year-old male was transported to the hospital for evaluation.
Saturday, September 17
- Trespassing was reported on Technology Drive at 1:48 a.m.
- Property damage to a window was reported in the 700 block of Pine View Court at 12:18 p.m.
- A 32-year-old female was arrested for stealing on Ronald Reagan Drive at 7:16 p.m.
- A dog bite was reported on Normandy Court at 7:29 p.m. No charges were issued.
Sunday, September 18
- A 31-year-old female and a 31-year-old male were arrested for shoplifting on Ronald Reagan Drive at 9:15 p.m.
- A 36-year-old female was issued a summons for driving while suspended at 11:45 p.m. on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at South Charlemagne.
Monday, September 19
- A domestic incident was reported on Paris Court at 10:14 a.m. No charges were issued.
- A 20-year-old male was arrested at the St. Charles County Department of Corrections for an outstanding warrant at 11:51 a.m.
- One driver was injured in a vehicle accident on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at Haddock Lane at 2:11 p.m.
- Shoplifting involving a juvenile was reported at 7:16 p.m. on Ronald Reagan Drive.
- An assault was reported on Fairways Drive at 10:12 p.m. No charges were issued.
- A 40-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant in the 800 block of Robert Raymond Drive at 10:49 p.m.
Tuesday, September 20
- A 33-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 4:21 p.m. on Civic Center Drive.
- A 31-year-old male was arrested for domestic assault, possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia at 9:09 p.m. on Twin Lake Drive.