The following reports for September 19 – 25, 2019 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Thursday, September 19
- A vehicle reported as stolen from St. Charles was recovered on Gascony Parc Drive at 10:38 a.m.
- A 33-year-old male was reported as overdosed on narcotics on Rue Grand Drive at 9:07 p.m., and was evaluated and treated by EMS before refusing any further medical treatment.
Friday, September 20
- After a traffic stop on Rue De Paix at 12:35 a.m., a 56-year-old female subject was arrested for multiple warrants, felony possession of narcotics, and resisting arrest.
- A 30-year-old female was arrested for identity theft and multiple counts of fraud on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 11:19 a.m.
- A vehicle fled the scene of a motor vehicle crash on Robert Raymond Drive at 5:42 p.m.
Saturday, September 21
- Shoplifting was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 4:27 p.m.
Sunday, September 22
- A larceny shoplifting was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 3:54 p.m.
Monday, September 23
- An identity theft was reported on Moorings Drive at 9:27 p.m.
Tuesday, September 24
- Counterfeit currency was reported on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 12:42 p.m.
- A delayed stealing report was taken on Ronald Reagan Drive at 2:10 p.m.
- Trespassing was reported on Burgundy Drive at 4:48 p.m.
- Identity theft was reported on Pomme De Terre Drive at 6:11 p.m.
Wednesday, September 25
- A 20-year-old female subject was issued several summonses after a suspicious vehicle check on North Fox Hound Drive at 4:07 a.m.
- A 33-year-old male fugitive wanted out of St. Charles County was located and arrested at a hotel on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 12:25 p.m.