The following reports for January 6 – 20 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Tuesday, January 6
- At 9:46 a.m., trash receptacles were reported stolen on Oak Hill Drive.
- At 2:12 p.m., a phone was reported stolen from St. Joseph Hospital West while the subject was receiving medical attention.
Wednesday, January 7
- Officers investigated a three-vehicle crash on westbound Interstate 70 at 12:10 a.m.
Thursday, January 8
- A shoplifting was reported at the Phillips 66 station on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 8:24 a.m.
Friday, January 9
- A 56-year-old male was arrested for DWI at 12:01 a.m. after a traffic stop on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard near Fairway Oaks Court.
- Shoplifting was reported on Meadows Circle Drive at 1:04 p.m.
- Shoplifting was reported at Walmart at 2:22. A suspect was arrested and released on a summons.
- Identity theft was reported on Pleasant Meadow Drive at 3:23 pm. A subject had an account opened in his name with his Social Security number.
Saturday, January 10
- A 26-year-old male was arrested for stealing, possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia on Ronald Reagan Drive at 5:45 p.m.
- Police responded to a domestic assault at 8:48 p.m. on Pointer Court. The case was forwarded to the St. Charles County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office.
- A 39-year-old male was arrested for DWI at 11:17 p.m. on Medical Drive.
- Police were called to Catamaran Drive at 11:50 in reference to an attempted suicide. The subject was located and transported to the hospital.
Sunday, January 11
- Police were called to Dauphine Drive at 2:20 p.m. and arranged for a subject to be transported to the hospital for evaluation.
- A domestic assault was reported on Chase Court at 5:55 p.m.
Monday, January 12
- Property damage was reported in the 1300 block of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 1:29 p.m. The rear window of a business was broken out with an object from a neighboring construction project.
- Shoplifting was reported at Walmart at 4:22 p.m. A 26-year-old female was taken into custody.
- A domestic disturbance was reported on Crystal Brook Court at 6:56 p.m.
- A juvenile-involved vandalism incident was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 10:17 p.m.
Tuesday, January 13
- A two-vehicle crash was reported in a parking lot in the 1000 block of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 9:46 a.m.
Wednesday, January 14
- A two-vehicle crash was reported on Highway N at Interstate 64 at 7:53 p.m.
Thursday, January 15
- At 3:37 p.m., a subject reported the theft of a cell phone from a car in the 1400 block of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard on the previous Sunday.
- Officers responded to a noise complaint in the 600 block of Newport Terrace at 7:45 a.m. A 30-year-old male was arrested on an active warrant.
- A 20-year-old male was arrested at 1:45 p.m. at Walmart for stealing and possession of marijuana.
- After a traffic stop on Interstate 70 at 4:04 p.m., a female was arrested for possession of synthetic marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
- After being questioned by officers at Civic Center Drive and Lake Saint Louis Boulevard, a subject was transported to the hospital at 2:16 p.m. for evaluation.
- A parked vehicle was reported struck in the parking lot of Walmart at 6 p.m.
Friday, January 16
- A 22-year-old female was issued a summons for shoplifting at Walmart at 3:08 p.m.
- Items were reported stolen from a mailbox on Fox Trail Drive at 5:10 p.m.
Saturday, January 17
- Officers responded to westbound Interstate 70 at the 212 mile marker at 1:03 p.m. for a report of a traffic hazard. A vehicle partially blocking the roadway was removed.
Sunday, January 18
- A domestic incident was reported on Little Piney Drive at 10:10 a.m.
- A 24-year-old male was arrested on Parkgate Circle at 8:07 p.m. on an outstanding warrant.
Monday, January 19
- At 11:33 a.m., officers responded to the Lake Saint Louis Community Association for a report of juveniles that had walked onto the ice and fallen into the lake. Of the three juveniles, one got out of the water by himself, one was rescued from the surface, and another was located and rescued below the surface after being underwater about 13 minutes. All three juveniles have recovered.
- Stealing was reported at Victoria’s Secret at 1:45 p.m.
- A 57-year-old male was arrested at Walmart for driving with a revoked license.
Tuesday, January 20
- A stolen or missing license plate was reported at 11:22 a.m.
- Officers reported to the 400 block of Charlemagne for a report of property damage at 12:22 p.m. City street signs, a fire hydrant and a grassy area were damaged with black spray paint.
- A wallet was reported found at Petland at 12:44 p.m.
- A kitchen fire was reported on Bannon Circle Court at 5:34 p.m.
- A road rage incident was reported at the Lowe’s parking lot at 7:09 p.m.