The following reports for June 27 – July 3, 2019 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Thursday, June 27
- A domestic incident between a father and son was reported on Landing Place Drive at 2:12 a.m., and it was determined no crime occurred.
- A stolen motorcycle was reported on Welsh Drive at 10:19 a.m.
- Domestic assault was reported on Paris Court at 7:22 p.m.
Friday, June 28
- A 30-year-old female was reported for stealing several appliances from a business on Ronald Reagan Drive at 10:13 a.m.
- A 35-year-old male was arrested for violating an order of protection on Peaceful Meadow Court at 6:02 p.m.
Saturday, June 29
- An officer took custody of a male subject from the Wentzville PD on Schroeder Creek Boulevard at 8:28 p.m. The subject was found to be lying about his identity. Subject was released for medical reasons.
Sunday, June 30
- A vehicle was towed on Kingfield Drive at 12:16 p.m. for being parked partially in a resident’s yard.
- A vehicle crash involving a 39-year-old female and a 43-year-old female was reported on Civic Center Drive at 7:12 p.m. No injures were reported.
Monday, July 1
- Trespassing was reported on Carpathian Drive at 12:54 p.m.
- There was a report of sexual exploitation of a minor via social media websites on Fox Trail Drive at 1:58 p.m.
- A wallet was reported stolen on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 2:30 p.m., and the debit card later used at another Lake Saint Louis business.
- There was a report of handgun shell casings being found on the street of Waler Drive at 6:42 p.m.
- A drug overdose was reported on Robert Raymond Drive at 9:09 p.m., The 20-year-old male was treated on scene and refused further medical aid or transport.
Tuesday, July 2
- Third degree assault was reported on Lake St. Louis Boulevard at 12:41 a.m.
- Property damage to a brick mailbox was reported on Rocky Brook Court at 3:04 p.m.
Wednesday, July 3
- Illegal narcotics were reported found on Medical Drive at 1:55 a.m.
- Graffiti on the sidewalk was reported on Freymuth Road at 9:54 a.m.
- A 25-year-old female was reported unconscious on Freymuth Road at 5:02 p.m., after being treated with Narcan the subject refused medical.
- After a traffic stop on I-70 at 9:46 p.m., the passenger was arrested for a fugitive warrant and drugs were taken from the vehicle.