The following reports for May 16 – 22, 2019 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Thursday, May 16
- Theft ($750 or more) was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 10:54 a.m.
- A stolen license plate was reported on Fountain Grass Drive at 1:10 p.m.
- After a traffic stop on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 7:28 p.m., A 28-year-old female and a 37-year-old male were arrested for active warrants. The male was transported to the hospital after making suicidal statements.
- A stolen license plate was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 7:44 p.m.
Friday, May 17
- A one-vehicle crash was reported on Civic Center Drive at 3:54 a.m. A 19-year-old male was arrested and transported to the hospital.
- After a report of a motor vehicle crash and the subject leaving the scene on Civic Center Drive at 3:54 a.m., a 18-year-old male was arrested.
- A two-vehicle accident was reported on I-64 westbound and Highway 364 at 5:17 p.m., one vehicle was towed.
Saturday, May 18
- After a report of a multiple-person disturbance on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 12:36 a.m., police seized a handgun that was displayed during the incident.
- Property damage was reported on Bent Oak Court at 9:05 a.m.
Sunday, May 19
- Domestic assault was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 12:28 p.m.
Monday, May 20
- A two vehicle crash was reported on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 1:44 p.m., one vehicle towed.
- After a traffic stop on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 4:12 p.m., a 26-year-old male was arrested for possession of a controlled substance (cannabis wax).
Tuesday, May 21
- After a report of a male subject exposing himself on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 4:19 p.m., a 73-year-old male was issued summons for urinating in public.
- Stealing was reported on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 5:39 p.m.
Wednesday, May 22
- Shoplifting was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 1:06 a.m.
- After a report of a domestic disturbance on Lemans Court at 3:04 a.m., a 22-year-old female was arrested for an active warrant.
- A trailer was reported stolen on Duello Road at 6:35 a.m.
- A two-vehicle accident was reported on I-64 westbound at 11:24 a.m. involving a 71-year-old male and 55-year-old female, no injuries were reported.
- Fraud was reported on Rue Grand Drive at 1:09 p.m.
- Shoplifting was reported on Fountain Grass Drive at 5:44 p.m., involving 18-year-old and 17-year-old females.
- Trespassing was reported on Champagne Drive at 5:37 p.m.
- Domestic disturbance was reported on Schmitz Court at 6:48 p.m.