The following reports for September 13 – 23, 2017 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, September 13
- One driver was transported for injuries after a two-vehicle crash on Interstate 70 at 7:13 a.m.
- A suspicious male subject was reported on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 7:26 a.m. A 36-year-old male was transported to the hospital for evaluation.
- Stealing by an employee was reported in the 800 block of Robert Raymond Drive at 9:56 a.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 41-year-old female was released by the O’Fallon Police Department to the custody of the Lake Saint Louis Police Department for an active warrant at 10:23 a.m.
- The sudden death of a 46-year-old male was reported on Big River Drive at 12:30 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- An assault and property damage were reported on Meadows Circle Drive at 1:12 p.m.
- A report was taken of the opening of a fraudulent account and items charged on Fountain Grass Drive at 2:11 p.m.
- A 20-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant during a peace disturbance investigation on Cedar Run Lane at 2:18 p.m.
- A 21-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop on the South Outer Road at Hawk Ridge Trail at 9:05 p.m.
Thursday, September 14
- A motor vehicle crash was reported on Highway N at 3:02 p.m. No injuries were reported.
Friday, September 15
- A juvenile runaway was reported on Villa Drive at 10:55 a.m.
- A 48-year-old male was arrested for domestic assault on Fox Bridge Court at 3:52 p.m.
- Injuries were reported after a three-vehicle crash on Interstate 64 near Winghaven at 5:39 p.m.
Saturday, September 16
- A 29-year-old female was arrested as a person of interest from another police agency after a traffic stop on Woodlake Court at 12:22 a.m.
- A 50-year-old female was transported to the hospital from Veterans Memorial Parkway at 11:12 a.m. for evaluation.
- A vehicle was reported leaving the scene of an accident on Meadows Circle Drive at 2:28 p.m.
- Shoplifting was reported at a business on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 8 p.m. A total of $21.37 worth of items were taken by several suspects.
Sunday, September 17
- Police responded to Medical Plaza Drive for a subject with a gunshot wound. The injury occurred in Pike County, and the investigation is being handled by the Pike County Sheriff’s Department.
- A vehicle was reported striking a mailbox and a residence on Picardy Drive at 2:26 p.m.
Monday, September 18
- A 36-year-old male was arrested on an active Lake Saint Louis warrant at 7:53 a.m. at the Warren County Sheriff’s Department.
- A 40-year-old male was issued a summons for illegal dumping of trash on Bent Oak Drive at 12:46 p.m.
- A 25-year-old male was issued a summons for driving while suspended on Highway N at 2:11 p.m.
- A 26-year-old male was transported to the hospital from Civic Center Drive at 3:13 p.m. for evaluation.
- A boat trailer was reported stolen at Windjammer Point at 5:43 p.m.
- An officer assisted a Warren County Sheriff’s deputy after the deputy was assaulted by a prisoner at 5:54 p.m. on Medical Drive.
Tuesday, September 19
- A vehicle was reported leaving the scene after hitting a parked vehicle on Ronald Reagan Drive at 5:45 a.m.
- Peace disturbance and assault were reported in the 7000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 11:01 a.m.
- A 32-year-old passenger was reported injured after a crash on Hawk Ridge Trail and Highway 64 at 2:43 p.m.
- A 51-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 5:23 p.m. on Interstate 64
- Officers responded to the 100 block of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 5:02 p.m. after a subject attempted to cash a stolen check.
Wednesday, September 20
- A 63-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 4:04 p.m. on Lake Knoll Drive.
- A delayed report of stealing was taken on Bowwater Court at 7:47 p.m.
- A dog bite was reported on Carnac Court 8:01 p.m.
Thursday, September 21
- No reports provided
Friday, September 22
- A 37-year-old male was arrested for second-degree domestic assault at 5:35 a.m. on Veterans Memorial Parkway.
- A domestic incident was reported on Landing Place Drive at 6:59 p.m. No charges were pursued.
- An assault between two females was reported in the 1000 block of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 7:50 p.m.
Saturday, September 23
- Stealing was reported in the 100 block of Civic Center Drive at 10:11 a.m.
- A prisoner was picked up for an outstanding warrant at the O’Fallon Police Department at 3:56 p.m.
- A disturbance was reported at 9:45 p.m. on Royale Drive.