The following reports for October 5 – 11, 2016 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, October 5
- A 20-year-old male and an 18-year-old male were arrested on multiple drug charges during a traffic stop on Interstate 70 at 12:02 a.m.
Thursday, October 6
- A 31-year-old male was issued a summons for driving while suspended at 8:01 a.m. on Interstate 64.
- A burglary was reported on Cedar Bluff Drive at 4:38 p.m.
- Violation of a full order of protection was reported at 5:19 p.m. on Rue Grand Drive. An investigation is ongoing.
- Shoplifting was reported on Meadows Circle Drive at 7:53 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 37-year-old male was arrested for domestic assault at 8:59 p.m. on Carpathian Drive.
Friday, October 7
- Police were called to the Medical Drive for a report of a 47-year-old male with a gunshot wound. The subject, who had been transported from Warren County, was deceased. The Warren County Sheriff’s Department investigated.
Saturday, October 8
- A 24-year-old male was arrested at the Maryland Heights Police Department for an outstanding warrant at 1:26 a.m.
- A 30-year-old female was issued a summons for driving while suspended at 2:29 a.m. on Technology Drive.
- After a medical call to Sable Court at 6:01 p.m., a 66-year-old female was transported to the hospital.
Sunday, October 9
- A 26-year-old male and a 35-year-old female were arrested for an outstanding warrant after police responded to a report of a fight in progress on Robert Raymond Drive at 1:44 a.m.
- A 43-year-old male and a 21-year-old female were issued summons for domestic assault at 2:35 a.m. on Breezy Knoll Lane.
- A domestic incident was reported in the 800 block of Stonewood Bend Drive at 11:18 a.m. No charge were issued.
- After a two-vehicle crash on Hawk Ridge Trail at the South Outer Road at 12:24 p.m., one person complained of injury but declined medical attention at the scene.
- A domestic disturbance was reported on Whitehills Court at 6:11 p.m. No charges were issued.
- Theft of motor fuel was reported at 7:24 p.m. on West Terra Lane. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 50-year-old male was issued a summons for driving while suspended during a traffic stop on Highway A at 8:44 p.m.
Monday, October 10
- A 20-year-old female was issued a summons for driving while suspended during a traffic stop on Prospect Road at Freymuth at 8 a.m.
- Identity theft was reported on Woodland Drive at 10:30 a.m.
- A domestic incident was reported on Cedar Point Place at 8:47 p.m. No charges were issued.
Tuesday, October 11
- An animal complaint (barking dogs) was reported on Collette Court at 9:41 a.m.
- A 31-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant and a 30-year-old male was arrested for driving while revoked at 11:30 p.m. on West Terra Lane.
- A 26-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 8:54 p.m. on Interstate 64.