The following reports for November 7 – 13, 2018 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, November 7
- A domestic incident was reported on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 4:23 a.m. No crime was committed.
- Officers arrested a male subject on active warrants at 8:55 p.m. on Cedar Run Lane.
Thursday, November 8
- After a report of failure to maintain a single lane on I-70 at 10:20 p.m., a 22-year-old female was arrested for DWI.
Friday, November 9
- One vehicle was reported leaving the scene of a non-injury motor vehicle crash on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 5:10 p.m.
- After a two-vehicle crash on Technology Drive at the Meadows at 6:45 p.m., a 25-year-old male was transported by EMS.
- After a report of a vehicle off-roading on private property on Technology Drive at South Henke at 9:09 p.m., an 18-year-old male was issued multiple summonses.
- Property damage was reported on Savoy Drive at 11:30 p.m.
Saturday, November 10
- Suspicious circumstances were reported at 10:13 a.m. on Fox Trail Drive.
- After a report of theft on Fountain Grass Drive at 3:48 p.m., a female subject was issued a summons for fraudulent return.
Sunday, November 11
- A drug overdose was reported on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 4:15 a.m.
- A possible vehicle theft was reported on Lemans Court at 1:15 p.m.
Monday, November 12
- Domestic assault involving a juvenile was reported on Paris Court at 6:57 p.m.
Tuesday, November 13
- A delayed report of stealing was taken at 12:52 p.m. on Ronald Reagan Drive.
- A house fire was reported on Crystal Brook Court at 8:26 p.m. A grill too close to the residence melted the siding.