The following reports for October 18 – 27, 2017 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, October 18
- A stolen vehicle was reported in the Schnuck’s parking lot at 6:49 a.m.
- An assault was reported on Feise Road at 10:13 a.m. A student was reported to be struck at school.
- A 35-year-old male was arrested for stealing a bottle of liquor from the Mobil station on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 12:09 p.m.
- A 25-year-old subject was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 1 p.m. in Lincoln County.
- A gas drive-off was reported on West Terra Lane at 4:14 p.m.
Thursday, October 19
- A 23-year-old subject was arrested for an outstanding warrant after a traffic stop on Highway 364 at 10 a.m.
- Identity theft was reported on Ampere Court at 10:30 a.m.
- Larceny (stealing $750 or more) was reported on Pelican Court at 4:28 p.m.
- Identity theft was reported on Sandstone Terrace at 5:34 p.m.
- Stealing from an unlocked vehicle was reported on Lussac Court at 6:42 p.m.
- A verbal disturbance was reported in the 10,000 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway at 8:53 p.m. A 28-year-old female subject was arrested for assaulting a male subject, and transported to the hospital for medical attention due to intoxication.
- A 65-year-old male was issued a summons at 11:44 p.m. for receiving stolen property (license plates) after a report of a suspicious vehicle on Windsurfer Court.
Friday, October 20
- A 24-year-old female was arrested for an active warrant at 12:49 p.m. at the Franklin County Sheriff’s Department.
Saturday, October 21
- A 35-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 6;)4 a.m. on Interstate 64.
- A 17-year-old female was issued a summons for shoplifting on Fountain Grass Drive at 3:50 p.m.
Sunday, October 22
- An assault was reported in the 10,000 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway at 12:50 a.m. A subject was issued a summons for fourth-degree assault.
- After a traffic stop on Medical Drive at 9:57 a.m., a 27-year-old male was arrested for an active warrant out of St. Ann.
- A delayed report of stealing was taken on Ronald Reagan Drive at 3;08 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A stolen vehicle was reported on Pond Fort Trail at 4:22 p.m.
- A 38-year-old female was issued a citation for stealing at 5:41 p.m. on Fountain Grass Drive.
Monday, October 23
- A 39-year-old male was issued a summons for driving while suspended at 12 p.m. on Interstate 70.
- Trespassing was reported on Champagne Drive at 2 p.m.
- Shoplifting was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 5:58 p.m.
Tuesday, October 24
- An 18-year-old male was arrested at 1:06 a.m. at the Wentzville police station.
- A 25-year-old male was arrested for an active warrant on Highway A at 3 p.m.
- A delayed report of a burglary on Lantern Lane was taken at 5:02 p.m.
- A 31-year-old male was arrested for driving while revoked at 7 p.m. on Civic Center Drive.
Wednesday, October 25
- After a traffic stop on Highway N, a 24-year-old female was issued a summons for an equipment violation and possession of marijuana.
- Property damage was reported at 1:46 p.m. at Founders Park. An investigation is ongoing.
- At 11:20 p.m., a 34-year-old male was arrested at the police department for outstanding warrants.
Thursday, October 26
- A house fire was reported in the 2400 block of Fox Bridge Court at 4:15 p.m. No one was injured and the fire was determined to be non-criminal. A 62-year-old subject was detained and issued a summons for failure to comply.
Friday, October 27
- A peace disturbance was reported on Pelican Court at 12:50 p.m.
- A 29-year-old male turned himself in for active warrants at 6:14 p.m. The subject was released on bond.
- Harassment was reported on Shady Village Court at 11:07 p.m.