The following reports for July 13 – 19, 2016 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, July 13
- A 39-year-old female was arrested on Civic Center Drive at 11 a.m. for an outstanding warrant.
- At 4 p.m., police responded to the rear parking lot of Schnuck’s for a report of a garbage truck on fire. No injuries were reported.
- A 20-year-old female was arrested for driving while drug intoxicated after an accident on Interstate 70 at Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 7 p.m.
Thursday, July 14
- A 27-year-old male was arrested a the O’Fallon Police Department at 12:35 a.m. for an outstanding warrant.
- A 34-year-old male was arrested on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 12:49 a.m. as a person of interest for the O’Fallon Police Department.
- Property damage was reported on Locksley Manor Drive at 5:35 p.m.
- Stealing from a residence was reported on Brenton Court at 11:17 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 21-year-old female was arrested for driving while revoked and a 29-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 11:42 p.m. on Ronald Reagan Drive.
Friday, July 15
- A stolen recycling bin was reported on Lemans Place at 2:01 p.m.
- Found property was reported on Kennington Drive at 6:06 p.m. The property was returned to the owner.
Saturday, July 16
- A 24-year-old male was arrested for trespassing at the clubhouse at Bent Oak Apartments at 3:53 a.m.
Sunday, July 17
- A 54-year-old male and a 39-year-old female were issued summonses for domestic assault on Distinction Drive at 10:56 a.m
- An assault was reported in the 200 block of Pigeon Drive at 12:18 p.m. No charges were issued.
- After a report of a suicidal subject on High Point Drive at 11:12 a.m., a 25-year-old male was transported to the hospital for evaluation.
Monday, July 18
- A sudden death was reported on Broadsword Lane at 2:03 p.m. A 66-year-old female passed away due to natural causes.
- A stolen firearm was reported on Chase Court at 3:52 p.m. The next day, the victim reported that the firearm was found, and had not be stolen.
- At 6:10 p.m., a backpack was reported stolen from a boat that was docked at Windjammer Point. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 19-year-old male and a 21-year-old male were issued summonses for shoplifting in the 100 block of Civic Center Drive at 6:31 p.m.
- A domestic disturbance was reported on Lakewood Drive at 7:47 p.m. The incident was determined to be non-criminal.
Tuesday, July 19
- A 24-year-old male was arrested for driving while revoked at 12:19 a.m. on Interstate 70.
- Found property was reported on Cognac Court at 9:12 a.m.
- Stealing was reported on Meadows Circle Drive at 11:12 a.m.
- A 19-year-old male was arrested at 11:46 p.m. on Civic Center Drive for an outstanding warrant.