The following reports for March 15 – 21, 2017 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, March 15
- A 28-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 1:52 a.m. at the St. Charles County Department of Corrections.
- After a two-vehicle crash on Ronald Reagan Drive at Hawk Ridge Trail at 9:11 a.m., a 5-year-old female was evaluated at the scene by medics. Further medical attention was refused.
- A 30-year-old male was arrested for driving while revoked and for outstanding warrants during a traffic stop on Interstate 70 at Highway A.
- Child abuse/neglect was reported on Lemans Court at 1:17 p.m.
- A stolen wallet was reported in the 800 block of Robert Raymond Drive at 1:57 p.m.
Thursday, March 16
- Police took an informational report on Civic Center Dive at 9:20 a.m.
- A 50-year-old male was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and an outstanding warrant at 9:28 a.m. on Lakewood Drive.
- Identity theft was reported on Lake Knoll Drive at 1:38 p.m.
Friday, March 17
- Identity theft was reported on Flintshire Lane at 8:54 a.m.
- A 34-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant on Civic Center Drive at 8:12 p.m.
Saturday, March 18
- A dog bite was reported on Shire Drive at 5:36 p.m.
- A stolen license plate was recovered on Normandy Drive at 5:45 p.m.
Sunday, March 19
- A 41-year-old male was arrested for a drug violation and active warrants at 3:26 a.m. on West Terra Lane.
- A domestic incident was reported on Harbor View Drive at 6;02 a.m. No charges were issued.
- A 23-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 12:52 p.m. on Business Park Drive in Troy.
- A counterfeit bill was reported in the 400 block of Hawk Ridge Trail at 2:05 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 41-year-old male was arrested for driving while suspended at 4 p.m. on Fountain Grass Drive.
- A vehicle was towed from Orf Road at 6:12 p.m.
- An abandoned vehicle was towed from Interstate 70 at 11:07 p.m.
Monday, March 20
- A garage fire was reported on Oak Hill Drive at 12:56 p.m. The fire was determined to be accidental and non-criminal in nature.
Tuesday, March 21
- Officers took an informational report on Oak Place at 6:21 p.m.