The following reports for August 29 – September 4, 2019 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Thursday, August 29
- A stolen wallet was reported on Medical Drive at 3:30 a.m.
- A delayed report of stealing was taken on Civic Center Drive at 3:27 p.m.
- A 66-year-old male with dementia was reported missing on Cuivre Drive at 5:36 p.m., and was later returned home safe.
Friday, August 30
- An unresponsive 44-year-old male subject was transported to the hospital from Veterans Memorial Parkway at 8:38 a.m.
- A 28-year-old female was issued summonses for shoplifting on Ronald Reagan Drive at 7:58 p.m.
- A domestic assault was reported on Shire Drive at 10:43 p.m.
Saturday, August 31
- A 26-year-old male subject was reported flourishing a firearm at a vehicle on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 4:30 p.m.
Sunday, September 1
- A domestic disturbance was reported on Peaceful Meadow Court at 2:18 a.m.
- A 54-year-old male subject was issued summonses for theft on Ronald Reagan Drive at 4:20 p.m.
- Stealing was reported on Villa Drive at 5:02 p.m.
- A large fire behind a residence was reported on Brittany Marina at 8:31 p.m.
Monday, September 2
- Domestic assault was reported on Peaceful Meadow Court at 2:24 a.m.
- A violation of a ex-parte order of protection was reported on Seasons Parkway at 6:44 p.m.
Tuesday, September 3
- After a well being check on a 35-year-old female on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 9:29 a.m., the subject was transported to the hospital and pending a charge for possession of controlled substances.
- A violation of an ex-parte order of protection was reported on Seasons Parkway at 5:22 p.m. and 9:54 p.m.
- Fraud was reported on Waterford Villas Drive at 6:31 p.m.
Wednesday, September 4
- A bicycle was stolen from an open garage on Carpathian Drive at 7:29 p.m.
- A violation of an ex-parte order of protection was reported on Season Parkway at 7:57 p.m.