The following reports for April 13 – 19, 2016 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, April 13
- Identity theft was reported on Bent Oak Drive at 3:20 p.m.
- An animal bite was reported on Little Piney Drive at 8:35 p.m. A dog bit a neighbor while the neighbor was trying to notify the owner that the dog was loose.
- A 39-year-old male was arrested for driving while suspended during a traffic stop on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard and West Terra Lane at 11:21 p.m.
Thursday, April 14
- A 21-year-old male was arrested at 1:11 a.m. on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at Bent Oak Cutoff for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
- A lost wallet was reported on Highway N at 2:35 a.m. The wallet was recovered and returned.
- A 21-year-old female was issued a summons for driving while revoked and speeding at 2:24 pm. on eastbound Interstate 70.
- After a two-vehicle crash on Robert Raymond Drive at Lila Lane at 6:21 p.m., one person was transported to the hospital with injuries.
- Police issued a debris summons at 9:06 p.m. to a 41-year-old male for putting items in a construction dumpster.
- A runaway juvenile was reported on Braemer Parkway at 9:22 p.m.
- A domestic indecent was reported in the 100 block of Cedar Point Place at 11:37 p.m. No charges were issued.
Friday, April 15
- A business reported receiving counterfeit money at 10:32 a.m. on Ronald Reagan Drive. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 56-year-old male was issued a summons for violating the leash law at 11:43 p.m. on Civic Center Drive.
- Identity theft was reported on Cuivre Drive at 1:40 p.m.
- A box trailer was reported stolen in the 1700 block of South Henke Road at 3:22 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 28-year-old female was arrested for driving while revoked and an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop at Centre on the Lake at 9:33 p.m.
Saturday, April 16
- A 52-year-old male was arrested for driving while intoxicated-chronic offender at 1:31 a.m. during a traffic stop on westbound Interstate 70.
- A 57-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop at 1:15 a.m. on Veterans Memorial Parkway.
- Identity theft was reported on Fox Hunt Court at 11:43 a.m.
Sunday, April 17
- A 53-year-old male was arrested for driving while intoxicated at 1:43 a.m. on Ronald Reagan Drive at Lila Lane.
- Harassment involving a juvenile was reported on Bridlespur Lane at 11:25 a.m.
- Shoplifting involving a juvenile was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 6 p.m.
- A 49-year-old male was arrested for driving while intoxicated during a traffic stop on South Henke Road and Technology Drive at 10:21 p.m. Results of a chemical blood test are pending.
Monday, April 18
- Theft of copper pipe from the basement of a house on Brittany Place was reported at 2:27 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A flatbed trailer was reported stolen in the 1700 block of South Henke Road a 2:59 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 22-year-old female was arrested for shoplifting at 3:05 p.m. on Ronald Reagan Drive.
- A 31-year-old female was issued summonses for driving while revoked and failure to register a motor vehicle at 1:38 p.m. on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at Church Hill Court.
Tuesday, April 19
- A burglary was reported on Seine Drive at 5:14 a.m. A paint sprayer was stolen from the garage.
- A 19-year-old male was arrested at 1 p.m. for an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop in the 100 block of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard.
- A 24-year-old male was arrested at 1:12 p.m. at the police department for an active outstanding warrant.