The following reports for July 5 – 14, 2017 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, July 5
- A 34-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant on Sandstone Terrace at 11:38 a.m.
- A shed door at Founders Park was reported damaged at 1:55 p.m.
- The striking vehicle was reported leaving the scene of a crash on Hawk Ridge Trail at 3:25 p.m.
- A 40-year-old male was arrested for stealing in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 4:41 p.m.
- A 50-year-old male was issued a summons for a violation of ignition interlock restrictions at 5:17 p.m. on South Charlemagne at Kennington Drive.
- A domestic incident was reported on Villa Drive at 6 p.m.
- An involuntary commitment involving a juvenile was reported on Villa Drive at 8:25 p.m.
Thursday, July 6
- A 30-year-old male was issued summonses for driving without a valid drivers license and following too closely at 11:35 a.m. on Interstate 70 at Lake Saint Louis Boulevard.
- An attempt to pass a fraudulent check was reported at 1:32 p.m. on Civic Center Drive. The suspect tried to cash a stolen check using a stolen ID and stolen debit card. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 26-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant on Civic Center Drive at 7:33 p.m.
- Property was reported stolen from a locked vehicle in the 6200 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 8:30 p.m.
Friday, July 7
- An 18-year-old female was issued a summons for possession of marijuana at 3:07 a.m. on Lakeside Drive.
- A 29-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant at the St. Charles City Police Department at 3:38 a.m.
- Lost or stolen property was reported on Moorings Drive at 6:11 p.m.
Saturday, July 8
- A theft in progress was reported on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 2:28 a.m. A female subject left the store without paying for cigarettes.
- An abandoned vehicle was towed from Hickory Glen Court at 11:01 a.m.
- Endangering the welfare of a child was reported on Cedar Circle Drive at 1:43 p.m.
- An 18-year-old male was issued a summons for possession of fireworks at 2:59 p.m. on Highway N at Sommers Road after a report of fireworks being shot out of a moving vehicle.
- A verbal disturbance was reported on Beaver Court at 6:38 p.m.
Sunday, July 9
- A 24-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant on Medical Drive at 12:30 a.m.
- After a report of a disturbance, a 23-year-old female was issued a summons for drug violations at 3:24 a.m. on Cedar Cove Trail.
- A 54-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 11:55 p.m. at the Warren County Sheriff’s Department.
Monday, July 10
- A 36-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 2:29 a.m. on Interstate 70.
- A 35-year-old male was reported missing and possibly endangered at 2:36 p.m. at the Peruque Creek Bridge near Interstate 70. The subject was located at the hospital and was safe.
- Fraudulent use of a credit card was reported on Provence Drive at 4:06 p.m.
- Stealing was reported on Meadows Circle Drive at 6:24 p.m.
- A 31-year-old male was arrested for driving while suspended at 9:11 p.m. on Prospect Road at Corporate Parkway.
Tuesday, July 11
- An 18-year-old female was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at 1:20 a.m. on South Henke Road at Place De Yeager.
- A delayed report of shoplifting was taken on Ronald Reagan Drive at 4 p.m.
- A juvenile was involved in a report of possession of drugs at 10:53 p.m. on Prospect Road.
Wednesday, July 12
- A 20-year-old female was arrested for outstanding warrants at 2:19 p.m. on the South Outer Road at Hawk Ridge Trail.
- A 19-year-old male was arrested for outstanding warrants at 2:35 a.m. on Pleasant Meadow Drive at Lake Saint Louis Boulevard.
- A 42-year-old male was transported to the hospital from Mystic Village Condos at 6:02 p.m.
- A motorcycle was reported stolen in the 100 block of Bent Oak Drive at 9:05 p.m.
Thursday, July 13
- A vehicle was reported leaving the scene of a crash on Stonewood Bend at 4:58 a.m.
- Identity theft was reported on Woodchuck Lane at 4:16 p.m.
- Harassment was reported on Cedar Point Place at 4:54 p.m.
- A 25-year-old female was transported to the hospital from Orf Road at 7:15 p.m.
- A domestic disturbance was reported on Ampere Place at 10 p.m. No charges were issued.
Friday, July 14
- A domestic assault involving a juvenile was reported on Villa Drive at 12:18 a.m.
- A delayed report of shoplifting was taken in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 4:12 p.m.
- A license plate was reported stolen on Cedar Top Drive at 7:55 p.m.