The following reports for August 8 – 14, 2019 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Thursday, August 8
- A firearm was stolen out of an unlocked vehicle on Stag Industrial Boulevard at 7:57 a.m.
- A 73-year-old female subject was reported as unconscious/not breathing on Prospect Village Drive at 11:05 a.m., medics from St. Charles County Ambulance District confirmed the subject was deceased.
- A vehicle was reported leaving the scene of an accident on Civic Center Drive at 5:19 p.m.
- A 44-year-old male subject was reported for shoplifting on Ronald Reagan Drive at 5:51 p.m.
- A domestic disturbance between a father and adult stepson was reported on Landing Place Drive at 7:17 p.m.
- Vandalism was reported on Founders Park at 10:49 a.m.
Friday, August 9
- A 31-year-old female subject was issued summonses for shoplifting on Ronald Reagan Drive at 12:55 p.m.
- A fourth degree assault was reported on Oak Place at 2:46 p.m.
- A motor vehicle crash was reported on Civic Center Drive at 5:50 p.m., a 36-year-old female and 70-year-old female were injured.
Saturday, August 10
- After a traffic stop on Robert Raymond Drive at 11:05 p.m., a 36-year-old female and 31-year-old male were arrested for various drug offenses.
Sunday, August 11
- After a traffic stop on Fairway Oaks Drive at 9:46 a.m., a 22-year-old male was issued summonses for driving while suspended.
- Shoplifting was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 4:43 p.m.
- A 33-year-old male and 49-year-old female were arrested for shoplifting on Ronald Reagan Drive at 11:12 p.m.
Monday, August 12
- Debit card fraud was reported on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 1:16 p.m.
- A burglary where the victim’s laptop was stolen was reported on Log Cabin Lane at 6:19 p.m.
Tuesday, August 13
- Stealing ($750 or more) was reported on Pleasant Meadow Drive at 9:45 a.m.
- Domestic assault was reported on Marions Cove Drive at 12:53 p.m.
- Stealing from a motor vehicle was reported on Bent Oak Drive at 5:16 p.m.
- A vehicle was reported leaving the scene of an accident on Civic Center Drive at 6:10 p.m.
Wednesday, August 14
- A vehicle was reported as stolen on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 3:27 a.m., and was later found.
- Property damage and stolen property was reported on Key Harbour Drive at 7:15 a.m.
- After a traffic stop on Highway A at 1:56 a.m., a 40-year-old male subject was issued summonses for expired temporary tags and driving while suspended.
- A 39-year-old unconscious male subject was reported on Highway N at 11:18 p.m., EMS deployed Narcan and transported subject to the hospital.