The following reports for November 14 – 28, 2018 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, November 14
- A 58-year-old male was injured after a two-vehicle crash on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard over I-70 at 9:08 a.m.
- Fraud involving a credit device was reported at 8:16 p.m. on Pleasant Meadow Drive.
- A 25-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant and driving while suspended at 8:27 p.m. on Pleasant Meadow Drive.
Thursday, November 15
- A vehicle was reported having slid off the roadway and striking the guide cables in the median on Highway 64 at 6:23 am. No injuries were reported.
- Shoplifting involving a juvenile was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 4:24 p.m.
Friday, November 16
- Child sexual abuse was reported on Cedar Cove Trail at 10:10 a.m.
- Violation of an order of protection was reported on Geiser Brook Court at 10:53 a.m.
Saturday, November 17
- Fraud was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 2:11 p.m.
- A male subject reported having a gun pointed at him on Cedar Bluff Drive at 8:56 p.m. No injuries were reported.
- A 28-year-old male was arrested for speeding and driving while suspended at 10:37 p.m. on I-64.
- The driver of a vehicle stopped for speeding on I-64 at 11 p.m. was issued summonses for possession of marijuana.
Sunday, November 18
- A 19-year-old male was arrested for felony possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia at 1:07 a.m. on I-70 at Route A.
- A stolen license plate was reported at a business on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 1:43 p.m.
Monday, November 19
- A vehicle was reported striking a fence on private property on TCW Court at 9:39 a.m.
- Police responded to a business on Hawk Ridge Trail at 6 p.m. after a firearm was found in a grocery cart.
- Domestic assault was reported on Gascony Parc Drive at 9:38 p.m.
Tuesday, November 20
- A 37-year-old male reported for leaving the scene of an accident at 4:20 p.m. on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard was arrested for DWI and driving while revoked.
Wednesday, November 21
- Property damage was reported on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard near Lakewood Park at 10:02 a.m.
- A 21-year-old female was apprehended for shoplifting at 3:30 p.m. on Ronald Reagan Drive.
- Stealing was reported in the 8000 block of Highway N at 5:50 p.m. A trailer and $33,000 worth of items inside it were taken.
- A 48-year-old male was arrested for driving while revoked and DWI on I-70 at 7:56 p.m.
- After a traffic stop on Ronald Reagan Drive at 9:30 p.m., a 48-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant.
Thursday, November 22
- A vehicle crash involving a deer was reported on Highway N east of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 10:19 p.m.
- An injured deer was euthanized at 11:05 p.m. on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard.
Friday, November 23
- A trailer was reported stolen on South Henke Road at 1 p.m.
- A delayed report of stealing was taken at 4:34 p.m. on Ronald Reagan Drive.
Saturday, November 24
- After a vehicle was reported striking a parked vehicle on Welsh Drive at 4:58 a.m., a 46-year-old male was arrested for DWI and possession of drugs.
- A disturbance was reported on Ridge Oak Court at 2 p.m.
- After a single motor vehicle crash on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 1:28 p.m., one subject was taken to the hospital for injuries.
- A 28-year-old female was issued a summons for shoplifting at 6 p.m. on Fountain Grass Drive.
Sunday, November 25
- Domestic assault was reported on Ridge Oak Court at 12:34 a.m.
- A 31-year-old female was issued a summons for driving while revoked at 2:33 p.m. on I-64.
- After a report of stealing at a store on Ronald Reagan Drive at 8:33 p.m., a 42-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant.
Monday, November 26
- A domestic incident was reported on Seasons Parkway at 2:21 p.m.
- A peace disturbance involving a juvenile was reported at 6:24 p.m. on Landing Place Drive.
Tuesday, November 27
- A delayed report of a larceny was taken on Ronald Reagan Drive at 1:06 p.m.
- A 41-year-old female was arrested for larceny on Ronald Reagan Drive at 3:54 p.m.
- After a traffic stop on I-70 at 11:02 p.m., a 19-year-old female was arrested for several drug-related charges.
Wednesday, November 28
- A 31-year-old female was arrested for outstanding warrants at 12:57 p.m. on Harbor View Drive.