The following reports for February 18 – 28, 2017 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Saturday, February 18
- A 28-year-old male was arrested for driving while revoked and for outstanding warrants at 10:22 a.m. on Bent Oak Court.
- A delayed report of a vehicle leaving the scene of an accident on Woodchuck Lane was taken at 10:56 a.m.
- A 36-year-old female and a 30-year-old male were issued summonses for domestic assault at 9:42 p.m. on Forest Knoll Circle.
Sunday, February 19
- A vehicle that was abandoned in a parking lot in the 500 block of Civic Center Drive was towed at 8:45 a.m.
- A 36-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant on Bent Twig Drive at 11 a.m.
- A license plate was reported stolen on Palomino Ridge Court at 10:50 a.m.
- Property damage was reported in the 10th block of Normandy Drive at 11:38 a.m.
- Leaving the scene of an accident was reported in the 1000 block of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 5 p.m. No injuries were reported.
Monday, February 20
- A 45-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 10:11 a.m. at the St. Louis Department of Corrections.
- A 33-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 11:31 a.m.
- Two 17-year-olds were issued summonses for shoplifting at 9:40 p.m. on Ronald Reagan Drive.
Tuesday, February 21
- A 37-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop in the 100 block of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 11:39 a.m.
- A domestic incident in progress was reported on Vienna Court at 1:25 p.m. The incident was determined to be non-criminal in nature.
- A 23-year-old male was arrested for outstanding warrants and a drug violation after a report of a peace disturbance on Little Piney Drive at 10:26 p.m.
Wednesday, February 22
- A 51-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 8:02 a.m. on Interstate 70.
- Theft of motor fuel was reported in the 2100 block of West Terra Lane at 9:23 a.m.
- Two 20-year-old males were arrested for outstanding warrants at 2:23 p.m. in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive.
Thursday, February 23
- An assault involving a juvenile was reported on Vienna Court at 5:57 a.m.
- A 39-year-old female was issued a summons for possession of marijuana during a traffic stop on Interstate 70 at 7:38 a.m.
- A juvenile was involved in a report of trespassing on Vienna Court at 5:52 p.m.
- After a motor vehicle crash on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard over Interstate 70 at 5:52 a.m., a 59-year-old male was transported to the hospital.
Friday, February 24
- An assault involving a juvenile was reported on Cognac Court at 9:10 p.m.
Saturday, February 25
- A two-vehicle crash was reported on a parking lot in the 14000 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway at 9:35 a.m.
Sunday, February 26
- An 18-year-old male was issued a summons for leaving the scene of an accident and improper backing at 1:40 a.m. on Yard Drive.
- An animal bite was reported on Pine View Court at 3:32 p.m.
- A 59-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant on Civic Center Drive at 5:19 p.m.
Monday, February 27
- Stealing was reported on Meadows Circle Drive at 10:21 a.m.
- A 27-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant on Civic Center Drive at 10:45 a.m.
- An accidental fire was reported on Gascony Parc Drive at 9:34 p.m. The fire was extinguished and only minor damage was reported.
Tuesday, February 28
- A domestic incident was reported on Cedar Circle Drive at 4:33 p.m. The incident was a verbal argument, and no charges were issued.
- A domestic incident was reported in the 1000 block of Landings Place Drive at 4:58 p.m. No charges were filed.