The following reports for June 6 – 12, 2018 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, June 6
- After a traffic stop on Highway N near Welsh Drive at 11:15 a.m. for a registration violation, a 31-ear-old male was arrested on an active warrant.
- A minor residential fire was reported on Charlemagne Drive at 11:53 a.m. The fire was determined to be accidental, and no injuries were reported.
- At 3:22 p.m., three mailboxes in the 2000 block of Hawks Landing Drive were reported to have been hit by an unknown vehicle.
Thursday, June 7
- A street light on Savoy Drive at DeLoire Drive was reported damaged at 1:05 a.m.
- A 77-year-old female was issued a summons for shoplifting on Fountain Grass Drive at 1:46 p.m.
- A domestic incident was reported on Stonewood Bend Drive at 11:40 p.m. The incident was non-criminal and the parties were separated for the evening.
Friday, June 8
- A motor vehicle crash was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 11:31 a.m.
Saturday, June 9
- After an area check at the main marina at 2:31 a.m., a 25-year-old female was arrested for active warrants out of Crawford County.
- Theft from a residence was reported on Lockhaven Court at 6:28 p.m.
- A possible drug overdose was reported at Jefferson Point at 9:57 p.m. An 18-year-old female was transported to the hospital.
Sunday, June 10
- Multiple items were reported found in a men’s restroom in the 900 block of Robert Raymond Drive at 10 p.m.
Monday, June 11
- Motor vehicle plates were reported stolen on the North Commuter Lot at 7:35 a.m.
- Fraudulent activity on a debit card was reported on Pond Fort Trail at 3:39 p.m.
Tuesday, June 12
- A domestic incident between exes was reported on Ridge Oak Court at 1:41 a.m.
- A verbal domestic situation was reported on Ridge Oak Court at 8:30 a.m. The parties were separated.
- Shoplifting was reported on Fountain View Terrace at 5:44 p.m.