The following reports for January 24 – February 6, 2019 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Thursday, January 24
- A 29-year-old female was arrested at the Wentzville Police Department at 12:55 a.m. for an outstanding warrant.
- A 31-year-old male was arrested for driving while suspended and a warrant out of Troy, MO at 9:06 a.m. on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard.
- A 60-year-old female on South Charlemagne Drive was taken into protective custody and transported to the hospital at 12:44 p.m.
- After a traffic stop on I-64 at 10 p.m., a 21-year-old male was issued several summonses.
Friday, January 25
- Larceny was reported at 12:17 p.m. on Meadows Circle Drive.
- A violation of a full order of protection was reported on Marche Drive at 2:35 p.m.
Saturday, January 26
- A 57-year-old male was arrested at the St. Louis County Justice Center for an active warrant at 12:42 a.m.
- A 34-year-old female was arrested for driving while suspended at 12:52 p.m. on South Henke Road.
- A 25-year-old male was arrested for property damage and resisting arrest by fleeing at 4:20 p.m. on Park Hills Circle.
- After stopping to assist a motorist on I-64 at 9:21 p.m., an officer noticed that the vehicle had a stolen license plate. The vehicle had been recently recovered after being stolen, and the plates had been replaced. The plate was seized.
Sunday, January 27
- A 24-year-old female was transported to the hospital for evaluation at 3:51 a.m. on Prospect Place Drive.
- A delayed report of stealing was taken in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 12:33 p.m.
Monday, January 28
- An assault on hospital staff was reported at 1:18 a.m. on Medical Drive. A 32-year-old male was arrested.
- A fire was reported at Walmart at 7:09 a.m. The Fire Department extinguished the fire, which was electrical.
- Domestic assault was reported on Lemans Court at 9 a.m.
- Identity theft was reported on Owls Perch Drive at 11:26 a.m.
Tuesday, January 29
- A 39-year-old male was arrested for a traffic violation and an outstanding warrant at 1:19 p.m. on Veterans Memorial Parkway.
- Police were called to Bayside Court at 2:45 p.m. to check the well being of a minor.
- A domestic disturbance was reported on Flagstone Terrace at 6:47 p.m. It was determined that no crime had been committed.
Wednesday, January 30
- Child abuse was reported on Gascony Drive at 12:15 p.m.
Thursday, January 31
- A report was made that a vehicle on Provence Drive had been rummaged through and items were missing.
- Items were reported taken from an unlocked vehicle on Lakeview Road.
- Items were reported missing from a vehicle on Chantilly Court at 11:01 a.m.
- Fraud was reported on Harbor Point Court at 12:59 p.m.
- Identity theft was reported on Pleasant Madow Drive at 2:40 p.m.
- A report was made that a vehicle on Metz Court had been rummaged through and items were missing.
- License plates were reported stolen in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 11:35 p.m.
Friday, February 1
- A 40-year-old female and a 64-year-old female were arrested for shoplifting at 3:49 p.m. in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive.
- A 30-year-old female was arrested for shoplifting at 6:36 p.m. on Fountain Grass Drive.
Saturday, February 2
- Officers assisted a Wentzville police officer at 1:19 a.m. on Veterans Memorial Parkway.
- Phone harassment was reported on Bent Oak Drive at 4:22 p.m.
Sunday, February 3
- Items were reported stolen overnight from multiple vehicles on San Souci.
- Two 30-year-old females were arrested on Ronald Reagan Drive at 12 a.m.
- A domestic incident was reported on Landing Place Drive at 2:43 p.m.
- A disturbance was reported on Breezy Knoll Lane at 4:50 p.m.
Monday, February 4
- A delayed report of a stolen license plate was taken at 9:11 a.m. on Medical Drive.
- A delayed report of stealing was taken in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 4:34 p.m.
Tuesday, February 5
- A death was reported on Distinction Drive at 7:50 a.m.
- After a traffic stop on Green Tree Meadows Drive at 11:14 a.m., a 24-ear-old male was arrested for an active warrant.
- Officers reported to an altercation between two female subjects on Broadsword Lane at 11:08 a.m., but no charges were filed.
- A 29-year-old male was arrested for driving while suspended and an active warrant at 12:31 p.m. on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard.
- A theft in progress was reported on Meadows Circle Drive at 3 p.m.
Wednesday, February 6
- A vehicle was reported leaving the scene of an accident in the 6200 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 2:54 p.m. No injuries were reported.
- A 24-year-old female was issued a summons for drug possession and a 21-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 8:42 p.m. on Meadows Circle Drive.
- Multiple minors attempting to purchase alcohol using false identification were reported on Hawk Ridge Trail at 8:45 p.m.