The following reports for March 23 – 29, 2016 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, March 23
- A 24-year-old male was arrested on an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop on Feise Road at 1 p.m.
- Damage to a vehicle was reported on Welsh Drive at 5:17 p.m.
Thursday, March 24
- Identity theft was reported on Red Baron Drive at 11:53 a.m.
- A dog bite was reported on Peaceful Meadows Court at 5 p.m. No injuries were reported.
Friday, March 25
- A 25-year-old male on Meadows Circle Drive was transported to the hospital at 3:17 p.m.
- A 19-year-old male was arrested for stealing in the 6000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 8:44 p.m.
- A 27-year-old male was arrested on multiple outstanding warrants during a traffic stop on West Terra Lane at 9:18 p.m.
- Police took a delayed report of shoplifting in the 6000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 9:33 p.m.
Saturday, March 26
- A 22-year-old male was issued a summons for driving while suspended at 9:20 a.m. on eastbound Interstate 70.
- A 19-year-old female was arrested for shoplifting on Meadows Circle Drive at 12:46 p.m.
- A 39-year-old female was arrested for shoplifting, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia at 2:23 p.m. in the 6000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive.
- A 20-year-old female was arrested for shoplifting in the 6000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 4 p.m.
- A 20-year-old female was arrested a the Wentzville Police Department at 3:58 p.m. for an outstanding warrant.
- Child abuse was reported on Lockhaven Court at 4:30 p.m.
- A 43-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop in the 11,400 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway at 8:49 p.m.
Sunday, March 27
- A purse was reported stolen in he 10,600 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway at 1:41 a.m. The purse was returned that day.
- A fire was reported on Cedar Run Lane at 1:58 a.m. The fire, which was put out by the resident, was determined to be an accidental grease fire.
- A verbal disturbance between two subjects was reported in the 800 block of Waler Drive at 7:13 p.m. No charges were issued.
- A 53-year-old male was arrested for driving while revoked a 11:09 p.m. on the Lake Saint Louis Boulevard overpass over I-70. A 27-year-old passenger was also arrested for an active warrant.
Monday, March 28
- A 54-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop in the 8000 block of Highway N at 8:59 a.m.
- A possible stealing was reported in the 2100 block of West Terra Lane at 10:52 a.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- Shoplifting was reported on Meadows Circle Drive at 11:21 a.m.
- A 22-year-old male was issued a summons for driving while suspended at 12:57 p.m. on Interstate 64 at Prospect.
- A 46-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop on Technology Drive at 5 p.m.
- A 27-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at the O’Fallon Police Department at 6 p.m.
- A 25-year-old male was transported to the hospital after police responded to check the well being of a subject in the 60th block of Savoy Drive at 1 p.m.
Tuesday, March 29
- Identity theft was reported on Hickory Wood Court at 2:52 p.m.