The following reports for May 16 – 22, 2018 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, May 16
- After a traffic stop for a registration violation at 1 a.m. on Henke Road, a 38-year-old female driver was arrested for possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia. A 44-year-old male passenger was arrested for an outstanding warrant out of the St. Charles County Department of Corrections.
- A 24-year-old male with an active Lake Saint Louis warrant was picked up at the St. Charles Police Department at 7:27 a.m.
- A burglary was reported on Rue Grand Drive at 11:57 a.m.
- A peace disturbance between a mother and daughter was reported on Welsh Drive at 6:02 p.m. The incident was verbal only, and determined not to be criminal.
- During a traffic stop on Interstate 70 at 10 p.m., a 38-year-old male was issued several summonses after drugs were found in the vehicle.
Thursday, May 17
- Theft from an unlocked vehicle was reported on Savoy Drive at 8:40 a.m.
- After a four-vehicle crash on I-64 at 10:07 a.m., a 58-year-old male was transported for injuries.
- A vehicle was stopped on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 11:15 a.m. for expired license plates. The driver had a suspicious license and a child was not properly restrained.
- After a two-vehicle crash on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 2:48 p.m., a 58-year-old female and a 62-year-old female were transported by ambulance.
- A 30-year-old female was issued multiple summonses during a traffic stop on I-70 at 9 p.m. after drugs were found in the vehicle.
- Harassment was reported on West Terra Lane at 11:23 p.m.
Friday, May 18
- A 28-year-old female turned herself in for an active warrant at 11:31 a.m.
- A domestic incident was reported on Landing Place Drive at 3:29 p.m. The incident, an argument between a father and son, was determined to be non-criminal, and the parties were separated.
- A lost or stolen cell phone was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 3:59 p.m.
- An attempted shoplifting was reported in the 1000 block of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 6:59 p.m.
- After a report of harassment in the 10,000 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway at 10:05 p.m., a 46-year-old male was arrested for an active warrant.
Saturday, May 19
- An argument between a father and son was reported on Landing Place Drive at 8:28 p.m. The parties were separated for the evening.
Sunday, May 20
- After a one-vehicle crash on I-70 at 12:17 a.m., the driver was transported by EMS.
- A delayed report of an assault on Bent Twig Drive was taken at 7:21 p.m.
- At 8:46 p.m., a vehicle backing out of a parking space on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard struck an unoccupied parked vehicle. The owner was located.
Monday, May 21
- A 58-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 11:35 a.m. on Civic Center Drive.
Tuesday, May 22
- After a two-vehicle crash on I64 at 7:26 a.m., a 57-year-old female with no visible injuries was transported by EMS.
- Shoplifting was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 3:21 p.m.
- Felony stealing was reported on Hawk Ridge Trail at 5;04 p.m.
- After a traffic stop on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 8:08 p.m., a 26-year-old and a 24-year-old were arrested after a felony quantity of illegal drugs, paraphernalia and packaging materials were found in the vehicle.