The following reports for September 12 – 18, 2018 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, September 12
- At 10:44 a.m., police responded to a business on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard that reported an odor coming from another business.
Thursday, September 13
- At 10:22 a.m., a subject on St. Valery Court reported that her credit information was being used out of state.
Friday, September 14
- Domestic assault was reported on Bent Oak Drive at 6:41 a.m.
- After a crash on the South Outer Road near Prospect Road at 7:40 a.m., an injured 41-year-old female was airlifted, and a 64-year-old male refused medical attention.
- After a traffic stop on a suspicious vehicle at 1:18 p.m. on Meadows Circle Drive, the driver was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
- A tractor trailer fire was reported at 6:34 p.m. on Interstate 70.
- A non-criminal domestic incident was reported on Big River Drive at 7:53 p.m.
Saturday, September 15
- A domestic incident was reported on Welsh Drive at 12:13 a.m.
- After a traffic stop on Highway 364 at 1:12 a.m., a 19-year-old male was arrested for an active arrest warrant out of Wentzville.
- After a traffic stop on Hawk Ridge Trail at 12:12 p.m., a female subject was taken into custody on a warrant out of St. Charles City.
- A 51-year-old female, a 79-year-old female, and a 28-year-old male reported minor injuries after a vehicle accident on Highway N at Glenbrook Manor at 1:11 p.m.
Sunday, September 16
- A wheel was reported stolen from a vehicle on Bent Oak Drive at 3:54 p.m.
Monday, September 17
- Police responded to a report of a suspicious vehicle blocking the road and a subject lying in the roadway at 4:43 a.m. on Windsurfer Court. A 19-year-old male was arrested for drug possession.
- After a call about an occupied suspicious vehicle on Fox Trail Drive at 7:47 a.m., the driver was transported for medical evaluation.
- After a two-vehicle head-on crash on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard near Lake Forest Circle at 7:25 p.m., a 49-year-old male driver was injured, and a 52-year-old male driver was transported but later pronounced deceased at the hospital.
Tuesday, September 18
- A 54-year-old male was arrested on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 12:58 p.m. for an outstanding warrant out of Maryland Heights.
- Police were called to assist St. Charles County in locating a possible intoxicated driver in the area of Highway N and I-64 at 5:11 p.m. A vehicle was located and stopped, and a 31-year-old male was arrested.