The following reports for September 21 – 27, 2016 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, September 21
- A 26-year-old male was arrested for possession of marijuana after police found him sleeping in the area of DeLoire Drive and Veterans Memorial Parkway at 3:59 a.m.
- A 19-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 7:44 a.m. on Stonewood Bend.
- A 30-year-old male was arrested for tampering at 8:59 a.m. in the 6300 block of Ronald Reagan Drive.
- Employee theft was reported in the 500 block of Civic Center Drive at 10:01 a.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 19-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at the O’Fallon Police Department at 10:46 a.m.
- A 19-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant at the Wentzville Police Department at 4:04 p.m.
- A 44-year-old male was arrested for possession of marijuana at 8:21 p.m. on Cognac Court.
Thursday, September 22
- A burglary was reported in the 6800 block of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 8:32 a.m.
- A burglary was reported in the 5700 block of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 9:04 a.m. The property was found and returned, and an investigation is ongoing.
- Found property was seized by police on Bent Oak Drive at 10 p.m.
Friday, September 23
- Police recovered a stolen vehicle on Shade Tree Court at 3 a.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- One person was injured in a motor vehicle crash on Interstate 64 at 9:44 a.m.
- A 40-year-old male was issued a summons for driving while suspended during a traffic stop on Highway A at 12:06 p.m.
- A vehicle was reported leaving the scene of a crash on Ronald Reagan Drive at 1:27 p.m. No injuries were reported.
- A domestic disturbance was reported on Cedar Run Lane at 10:14 p.m. No charges were issued.
Saturday, September 24
- Shoplifting involving a juvenile was reported at 4:07 p.m. on Fountain Grass Drive.
- A 54-year-old male was arrested for DWI-prior offender at 9:31 p.m. on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at Rue Petite.
- Leaving the scene of a motor vehicle crash was reported at 9:49 p.m. on Ronald Reagan Drive. An investigation is ongoing.
Sunday, September 25
- A 31-year-old male was arrested for DWI-alcohol during a traffic stop on Interstate 70 at Highway A at 1:45 a.m.
- After police responded to a domestic incident on Woodlake Court at 1:45 a.m., a 31-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant.
- A burglary was reported on Meadows Circle Drive at 4:07 a.m. The front door of the business had the glass broken and numerous items were stolen. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 57-year-old male was arrested for driving while revoked at 11:57 a.m. on Interstate 70.
- A delayed report of domestic incident between a 32-year-old female and a 31-year-old male was taken at 1:19 p.m. on Flintshire Drive. No charges were issued.
- Police returned stolen property to the owner on Welsh Drive at 2:04 p.m.
- A vehicle fire was reported in a parking lot of a business in the 2100 block of West Terra Lane at 3:57 p.m. The fire was determined to be electrical in nature, and not suspicious.
- A vehicle reported hitting a deer on Interstate 64 at 5:28 p.m.
- A 20-year-old male was arrested at the O’Fallon Police Department at 10:48 p.m. for an outstanding warrant.
Monday, September 26
- A delayed shoplifting and property damage report was taken in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 3:18 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 38-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant at the St. Charles Police Department at 4:22 p.m.
Tuesday, September 27
- One driver was transported to the hospital after a crash on Fairways Drive at Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 2:03 a.m.
- A 22-year-old male was arrested for shoplifting in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 2:03 p.m.
- A 53-year-old male was issued a summons for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at 9:30 p.m. during a traffic stop on Interstate 70.