The following reports for June 14 – 20, 2017 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, June 14
- A 20-year-old male was arrested for drug possession and an outstanding warrant at 1:20 a.m. on Interstate 70.
- After a motor vehicle crash in the 10,300 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway at 8:45 a.m., two people were transported to the hospital.
- A 47-year-old female was arrested for DWI in the 200 block of Rue Grand at 9:18 p.m.
- A 21-year-old female was transported to the hospital from Morgat Court at 9 p.m.
Thursday, June 15
- A 29-year-old male was issued a summons for driving while suspended during a traffic stop on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at Rue De Paix Drive at 2:15 a.m.
- A license plate for a trailer was reported stolen in the 300 block of Stag Industrial Drive at 3:43 p.m.
- A juvenile was involved in a report of stealing on Fountain Grass Drive at 8:16 p.m.
- After a motor vehicle crash on Interstate 70 at 10:08 p.m., one person was transported to the hospital.
- A juvenile was involved in a report of possession of marijuana at 11:03 p.m. on Wyndemere Drive.
Friday, June 16
- A lost or missing firearm was reported on Seine Drive at 9:38 a.m.
Saturday, June 17
- A 26-year-old female was issued a summons for driving while suspended after a traffic stop on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 1:25 a.m.
- Harassment was reported on Hawk Ridge Circle at 10:34 a.m.
- A 21-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop on Interstate 70 near Route A at 11:28 p.m.
Sunday, June 18
- A 41-year-old male was arrested for outstanding warrants at Windjammer Point at 3:40 a.m.
- A juvenile was involved in an involuntary commitment on Medical Drive at 6:09 p.m.
Monday, June 19
- Property damage to a vehicle was reported on Medical Drive at 1:24 p.m.
- A 45-year-old female was transported to the hospital from Oak Place Drive at 2:50 p.m.
- A 21-year-old male and a 23-year-old female were issued summonses for domestic assault at 3:57 p.m. on Gascony Drive.
- A 34-year-old female was issued a summons for shoplifting in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 3:55 p.m.
- A 45-year-old female was arrested for assault on Medical Drive at 10:10 p.m.
- A 20-year-old male was transported to the hospital from Landing Place Drive at 6:11 p.m.
Tuesday, June 20
- After a motor vehicle crash on Technology Drive at 7:18 p.m., a 66-year-old male was transported to the hospital for a medical emergency.
- A 28-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant on Medical Plaza Drive at 6:16 p.m.
- Property damage and theft from a vehicle were reported on Orf Road and Ridgeway Drive at 8:37 p.m.