The following reports for February 21 – March 6, 2019 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Thursday, February 21
- After a two-vehicle crash on Hawk Ridge Trail at Ronald Reagan Drive at 12:01 p.m., two females were evaluated for minor injuries but refused treatment.
- After a motor vehicle crash on Hawk Ridge Trail at Ronald Reagan Drive at 12:20 p.m., a 41-year-old male was cited for driving while suspended.
- Domestic abuse was reported on Woodland Drive at 8:22 p.m.
- A 57-year-old female was arrested for DWI at 11:41 p.m. on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard.
Friday, February 22
- After a traffic stop for speeding on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 10:53 a.m., a driver was cited for driving while revoked.
- An accidental weapons discharge was reported on 11:44 a.m. on Angers Court.
- A delayed report of stealing from a motor vehicle was taken on Edgewater Island at 2:41 p.m.
Saturday, February 23
- After a traffic stop on Hawk Ridge Circle at 8:55 p.m., a 24-year-old female was arrested for an active warrant.
- After a traffic stop on I-70 at 9:37 p.m., a 40-year-old female was arrested for possession of a controlled substance.
- Domestic assault was reported on Savoy Drive at 11 p.m.
Sunday, February 24
- Leaving the scene of a motor vehicle crash was reported on Bent Oak Drive at 8:24 a.m.
- After a single vehicle crash on Ravenwood Court at 11:31 p.m., a 22-year-old male was transported to the hospital. Numerous suspected controlled substances were seized from the vehicle.
Monday, February 25
- Damage to a shuttle vehicle’s wheelchair ramp was reported on Harbor Bend Court at 10:19 a.m.
- A domestic incident was reported on Rue Grand Drive at 1:19 p.m. The incident was a verbal argument, and a 36-year-old male left the residence for the night.
- A debit card was reported found at McDonald’s on Robert Raymond Drive at 2:19 p.m. The owner was located.
- Stealing was reported at Walmart at 3:13 p.m. A 34-year-old female was stopped by loss prevention personnel.
- After a traffic stop on Technology Loop at 3:36 p.m., the driver was arrested for DWI.
- After a report of a disturbance on Eaglewood Trail Drive at 4:09 p.m., a 47-year-old male was taken into custody and transported to the hospital for evaluation.
- A domestic assault was reported on Civic Center Drive at 5:07 p.m.
Tuesday, February 26
- A 46-year-old male was issued a summons for driving without a license at 1:17 a.m. on I-70.
- Identity theft was reported on Regatta Bay Court at 7:30 p.m.
Wednesday, February 27
- A 29-year-old was arrested for an active warrant after a traffic stop on I-70 at 3:32 a.m.
- Theft was reported in the 100 block of Medical Plaza Drive at 1:15 p.m.
- A 17-year-old female and an 18-year-old female were taken into custody after a report of shoplifting at 4:17 p.m. on Fountain Grass Drive.
- A lost or missing wallet was reported on Hidden Bluffs Drive at 6:06 p.m.
- A 30-year-old male was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at 11:07 p.m. on I-70.
Thursday, February 28
- Theft from a vehicle was reported on Key Harbour Court at 7:08 a.m.
- Shoplifting was reported in the 400 block of Hawk Ridge Trail at 2:55 p.m.
- After a traffic stop on I-70 at 9:42 p.m., a 27-year-old male and a 23-year-old female were issued summonses for possession of marijuana.
Friday, March 1
- An 18-year-old female was issue a summons for shoplifting at 7:03 p.m. on Fountain Grass Drive.
Saturday, March 2
- After a report of a suspicious vehicle at 4:16 a.m. on Huzzah Drive, a 17-year-old female and a 20-year-old male were arrested for drug possession.
- A peace disturbance was reported on Fountain Grass Drive at 10:47 a.m.
- A verbal domestic incident was reported on Big River Drive at 8:14 p.m.
Sunday, March 3
- A 48-year-old male was arrested for an active warrant after a traffic stop on Robert Raymond Drive at 12:02 a.m.
- After a traffic stop on I-70 at 3:26 a.m., an 18-year-old female was issued multiple summonses, including possession of drug paraphernalia.
- A sudden death was reported on Burgundy Drive at 1:56 p.m.
Monday, March 4
- A vehicle reported as stolen out of Florida was recovered on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 12:45 a.m.
- A shoplifter was reported in custody at 12:21 p.m. on Ronald Reagan Drive.
- A dumpster fire was reported on Cedar Cove Trail at 7:14 p.m. The cause of the fire was undetermined.
Tuesday, March 5
- After a traffic stop on Hawk Ridge Trail at 1;36 a.m., a 47-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant.
- Police responded to the 500 block of East Highway N at 9:12 a.m. for a report of an assault that took place in Lake Saint Louis.
- Domestic assault was reported on Prospect Village Drive at 3:16 p.m.
Wednesday, March 6
- A possible domestic assault was reported on Breezy Knoll Lane at 12:21 a.m.
- Domestic assault was reported on Breezy Knoll Lane at 11:45 a.m.
- Lost property was reported in the 400 block of Oak Place Drive at 5:29 p.m.