The following reports for July 14 – 24, 2018 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Saturday, July 14
- A missing 48-year-old female was reported on Summer Fair Court at 6:27 a.m. The missing person was located and safe.
- Leaving the scene of an accident was reported on Civic Center Drive at Prospect Road at 8:38 a.m.
- Shoplifting involving a juvenile was reported on Fountain GrassDrive at 2:16 p.m.
Sunday, July 15
- After a traffic stop for expired plates at 11:57 p.m. on Highway A, a 45-year-old male driver was issued a summons for driving while revoked.
Monday, July 16
- A vehicle was reported leaving the scene of a crash on Ellerman Court at 4:32 p.m. The subject was located.
- Stealing from a motor vehicle was reported on Edgewater Island at 6:16 p.m.
- After a traffic stop on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 9:09 p.m., police seized suspected methamphetamine.
Tuesday, July 17
- While conducting radar on Highway N, officers observed a vehicle traveling southbound in the northbound lanes. The vehicle was stopped and the female driver was arrested for DWI.
- Employee theft was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 5:04 p.m. The subject was issued two summonses and released.
- Larceny was reported on Fountain Grass Drive at 8 p.m.
- Property damage to a vehicle was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 9:23 p.m.
- Police seized suspected fentanyl during a traffic stop on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 11:30 p.m.
Wednesday, July 18
- A 30-year-old male was arrested for an active warrant at the O’Fallon Police Department at 11:29 p.m.
Thursday, July 19
- A 43-year-old female turned herself in for an active warrant at 10:19 a.m. She was later released on bond.
- Stealing was reported at Founders Park at 3:25 p.m.
- After a report of a domestic incident on Welsh Drive a 6:25 p.m., a 31-year-old female was transported to the hospital.
- A domestic incident was reported on Landing Place Drive at 10:20 p.m. The incident was referred to the municipal attorney.
- Abuse of a child was reported on Cedar Bluff Drive at 10:02 p.m. Lake Saint Louis officers assisted the Division of Family Services with the investigation at Cardinal Glennon Hospital. The investigation is ongoing.
Friday, July 20
- A 17-year-old male was issued a summons for stealing in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 12:02 p.m.
- Fraud was reported on Civic Center Drive at 2:46 p.m. A 78-year-old victim was defrauded $3,000 in a phone scam.
- After a report of domestic assault on Landing Place Drive at 5:28 p.m., a 21-year-old male was arrested and charged with fourth degree domestic assault.
Saturday, July 21
- After a traffic stop on Interstate 70 at 4 a.m., a 29-year-old male was arrested on active warrants.
- An assault was reported on Catamaran Drive at 5:52 a.m. A 37-year-old male and a 31-year-old male were issued summonses for assault and released at the scene.
- After a traffic stop on Interstate 70 at 10:30 p.m., a 25-year-old male was arrested for an active warrant.
Sunday, July 22
- Property damage was reported on Lake Forest Circle at 1:08 a.m.
- A dog bite was reported on Rue Grand Drive at 11:33 a.m. Two 10-year-old children who were bitten by a dog were transported for medical treatment. The dog was impounded by St. Charles County Animal Control.
- Shoplifting was reported in the 100 block of Civic Center Drive at 12:20 p.m. The merchandise was recovered, and a 28-year old female was identified as a suspect.
- A 55-year-old male was arrested at the Wentzville Police Department on an outstanding warrant at 5:33 p.m.
- A delayed report of theft from a business on Ronald Reagan Drive was taken at 5:58 p.m.
Monday, July 23
- A 35-year-old male was issued a summons for driving while suspended after a traffic stop on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 9:27 a.m.
- Fraudulent use of a credit/debit device was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 11:23 a.m.
Tuesday, July 24
- A domestic disturbance was reported on Chase Court at 10:54 a.m.
- Stealing involving a juvenile was reported on Fountain Grass Drive at 1:46 p.m.
- An 18-year-old male was arrested for possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia during a traffic stop on Interstate 64 at 11:35 p.m.
- After a traffic stop for driving without headlights and failure to maintain a single lane on Interstate 70 at 11:51 p.m., a 23-year-old male was issued a summons for possession of marijuana.