The following reports for October 12 – 18, 2016 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, October 12
- A 27-year-old male was transported to the hospital after police responded to a call on Catamaran Drive at 2 a.m.
- A 20-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant on Interstate 64 at 10:08 a.m.
- A domestic incident was reported on Twin Lake Drive at 10:24 a.m. No charges were issued.
- A motor vehicle crash was reported at 12:33 p.m. on Hawk Ridge Trail at Lake Saint Louis Outer Road. One passenger was transported to the hospital.
- A 21-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant on Civic Center Drive at 1:31 p.m.
- A 33-year-old female was arrested for possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia at 8:11 p.m. in the 10th block of Centre on the Lake.
Thursday, October 13
- A 19-year-old female was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia during a traffic stop on West Terra Lane at 10:06 a.m.
- A pedestrian sustained minor injuries after being struck in a motor vehicle crash on Ronald Reagan Drive at 5:39 p.m.
- A juvenile was involved in a report of domestic assault on Villa Drive at 10:52 p.m.
Friday, October 14
- A 19-year-old female was transported to the hospital from Normandy Drive at 10:01 a.m.
- A delayed report of rape was taken on Cedar Run Lane at 9:12 p.m.
- An 18-year-old male was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia on North Fox Hound Drive at 11:15 p.m.
Saturday, October 15
- At 4:49 p.m., a 60-year-old male was arrested for domestic assault on Cedar Run Lane
- A delayed report of a domestic incident was taken on Ridgeway Avenue at 6:19 p.m.
- A burglary was reported on Sunbird Drive at 7:54 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- Theft of medication was reported on Woodchuck Lane at 11:38 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
Sunday, October 16
- A burglary in progress was reported on Woodlake Court at 6 a.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- After a call to check the well-being of a subject on Sable Court, a 66-year-old female was transported to the hospital.
- Two 19-year-old females were arrested for shoplifting and minor in possession of alcohol at 8:38 p.m. in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive.
Monday, October 17
- A 19-year-old male was arrested on North Main Street in O’Fallon at 9:06 a.m. on an outstanding warrant.
- A 36-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 9:34 p.m. at the Lincoln County Jail.
Tuesday, October 18
- Jewelry was reported stolen from a home on Waterford Villas Drive at 6:41 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 56-year-old male was arrested for driving while revoked during a traffic stop on Interstate 64 at 12:06 p.m.
- Identity theft was reported on Marquette Drive at 1:42 p.m.
- A stolen vehicle was reported on Villa Drive at 8:25 p.m.
Wednesday, October 19
- A 24-year-old male was issued a summons for driving while suspended, speeding, and no insurance during a traffic stop on Interstate 70 at 9:12 a.m.
- A lost wedding ring was reported on Guyenne Drive at 4:02 p.m.
Thursday, October 20
- A 60-year-old male was arrested for stealing at 3:07 p.m. in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive.
- A crash was reported on Interstate 64 at 7:44 p.m. after a motor vehicle hit a deer.
- A gas drive-off was reported in the 2100 block of West Terra Lane at 7:33 p.m. The case is pending new leads.
- Property damage to a vehicle was reported on Fernwood Terrace at 8:14 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 47-year-old female was issued a summons for driving with a suspended license at 11:13 p.m. on Interstate 70.
Friday, October 21
- At 6:09 a.m., items were reported stolen from an unsecured motor vehicle left parked overnight on Cedar Bluff Drive. An investigation is ongoing.
- Identity theft was reported on Ravens Pointe Drive at 11:23 a.m.
- A delayed report of sexual assault on Marions Cove Drive was taken at 11:03 a.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A juvenile was involved in a report of truancy at 10:38 a.m. on Prospect Road at Civic Center Drive.
- Property damage was reported at 8:50 p.m. on Woodland Estates Court. An investigation is ongoing.