The following reports for March 29 – April 4, 2017 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, March 29
- Officers transported an 86-year-old female to the hospital at 11:43 a.m.
- Officers transported a 46-year-old female to the hospital at 1:33 p.m.
- After a two-vehicle crash on Hawk Ridge Trail at Ronald Reagan Drive at 4:32 p.m., one driver complained of pain but refused medical attention.
- An 18-year-old female was arrested for stealing in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 5:33 p.m.
Thursday, March 30
- After a two-vehicle crash at the intersection of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard and West Terra Lane at 4:42 p.m., a 23-year-old female driver was transported to the hospital for minor injuries.
- A 32-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 9:06 p.m. at the Wentzville Police Department.
Friday, March 31
- A 34-year-old male was arrested for outstanding warrants on Civic Center Drive at 12:11 p.m.
Saturday, April 1
- A 20-year-old female was arrested at the Wentzville Police Department for an outstanding warrant at 7:32 a.m.
- A 47-year-old male was arrested for outstanding warrants on Oakley Lane at 2:32 p.m.
- An 18-year-old male was arrested for stealing in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 4:55 p.m.
Sunday, April 2
- A 27-year-old male was arrested for outstanding warrants at 1:18 a.m. on Civic Center Drive.
- A 30-year-old female was arrested for possession of marijuana after a traffic stop on Interstate 64 at 4:28 a.m.
- A 23-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 7:08 a.m. on Civic Center Drive.
- A 29-year-old male was arrested for shoplifting in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 4:20 p.m.
- A 29-year-old male was arrested for DWI after a traffic stop in the 6200 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 5:07 p.m.
- An 18-year-old male was issued a summons for possession of marijuana during a traffic stop at 10:24 p.m. on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard near Bent Oak Cutoff.
Monday, April 3
- A 42-year-old male was arrested for counterfeiting in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 11:08 a.m.
- A 26-year-old male was arrested at 5:57 p.m. on Civic Center Drive for an outstanding warrant.
Tuesday, April 4
- A motor vehicle crashed into a building on Civic Center Drive at 10:52 a.m. The 75-year-old female driver was uninjured.
- A driver leaving the scene of an accident was reported after a crash in the 2100 block of West Terra Lane at 5:13 p.m. The case is under investigation.