The following reports for June 22 – 30, 2016 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, June 22
- A lost wallet was reported in the 2100 block of Terra Lane at 3:46 p.m.
- A 17-year-old female was arrested for shoplifting in the 10th block of Fountain Grass Drive at 7:42 p.m.
Thursday, June 23
- A 30-year-old male was issued a summons for driving while suspended during a traffic stop on Interstate 70 at 3:15 p.m.
- A 29-year-old male was arrested for DWI, second degree assault, careless and imprudent driving, and leaving the scene of an accident at 4:21 p.m. on Medical Drive.
- Stolen license plates were reported on Rheims Court at 6:55 p.m.
Friday, June 24
- Identity theft was reported on Hickory Wood Drive at 9:27 a.m.
- A delayed larceny report was taken in the 6300 block of Ronald Reagan Drive a 10:27 a.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- Identity theft was reported on Green Tree Meadows Drive at 1:08 p.m.
- A 28-year-old male was arrested for driving while revoked at 4 p.m. on Interstate 70.
- Police towed an abandoned vehicle from Interstate 70 at Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 3:55 p.m.
- A lost or missing wallet was reported at 4:12 p.m. on Fernwood Terrace.
Saturday, June 25
- Identity theft was reported on Lake Knoll Drive at 1:46 p.m.
- A burglary was reported in the 100 block of Shire Drive at 8:50 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 17-year-old male was arrested for trespassing at 9:36 p.m. on Green Tree Meadows Drive.
Sunday, June 26
- A 19-year-old male was arrested for domestic assault in the 300 block of Oakridge Lane a 6:45 a.m.
- After a single motor-vehicle crash on Interstate 70 at Highway A at 8:28 a.m., one passenger was transported to the hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
- A 29-year-old male was issued a summons for driving while suspended at 9:06 a.m. on Interstate 70
Monday, June 27
- A 32-year-old male was arrested for trespassing in the 100 block of Medical Drive at 12:42 p.m.
- A 20-year-old male was arrested for shoplifting, trespassing, and possession of drug paraphernalia in the 6000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 4:44 p.m.
Tuesday, June 28
- A 49-year-old female was arrested for DWI in the 500 block of Civic Center Drive at 10:55 a.m.
- Officers responded to the 400 block of Charlemagne for a report of a dog biting another dog at 2:35 p.m.
- An 18-year-old male was arrested at the St. Charles Police Department at 2:23 p.m. for an outstanding warrant.
- After a vehicle crash on Veterans Memorial Parkway at Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 9:13 p.m., a 31-year-old male was transported to the hospital.
Wednesday, June 29
- A gas drive-off was reported in the 2100 block of West Terra Lane at 1:02 p.m.
- A 19-year-old male was arrested for possession of marijuana and a 20-year-old male was arrested for affray at 8:54 p.m. in the 10,600 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway.
Thursday, June 30
- A flag was reported stolen in the 10th block of Ardennes Place at 1:31 p.m.
- A 25-year-old female and a 33-year-old male were issued summonses for domestic assault in the 8000 block of Highway N at 9 p.m.