The following reports for September 12 – 18, 2019 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Thursday, September 12
- A motor vehicle crash involving a golf cart was reported on Normandy Drive at 5:44 p.m. and a 18-year-old male subject was charged with assault with a motor vehicle and leaving the scene of an accident, and two juvenile male subjects with pending property damage charges.
Friday, September 13
- A dog bite was reported on Green Tree Meadows Drive at 11:14 a.m.
Saturday, September 14
- Shoplifting was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 7:53 p.m.
Sunday, September 15
- Trespassing was reported on Kennington Court at 4:14 p.m.
- A dog bite was reported on Marine Terrace at 6:35 p.m.
Monday, September 16
- A motor vehicle theft was reported on Braemar Parkway at 6:13 a.m.
- Property damage was reported on Carpathian Drive at 6:54 a.m.
- A 37-year-old male driver was stopped for distracted driving for operating his cell phone while travelling down the highway on I-64 at 2:15 p.m., and was charged for having a suspended license and failure to register vehicle.
- A handgun was reported stolen from an unsecured vehicle on Fairwood Place Court at 4:54 p.m.
- A 27-year-old male was transported to a hospital for suicidal thoughts from Ronald Reagan Drive at 6:37 p.m.
Tuesday, September 17
- After a traffic stop on Medical Drive at 1:22 a.m., a 41-year-old female was issued summons for driving while revoked.
Wednesday, September 18
- Shoplifting by a female subject was reported on Meadows Circle Drive at 2:29 pm.
- A domestic assault was reported on Fairwood Place Court at 4:26 p.m.