The following reports for December 13 – 29, 2017 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, December 13
- Police took custody of a 52-year-old male at the O’Fallon Police Department at 10:41 a.m. for an outstanding warrant.
Thursday, December 14
- A 24-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 9:42 a.m. on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard.
- A 36-year-old male was arrested at 12:23 p.m. on Interstate 70 for an active arrest warrant out of St. Charles.
- Larceny from a vehicle was reported on Glen Cove Terrace at 3 p.m.
- After a five-vehicle crash on Interstate 64 at 5:22 p.m., a 31-year-old male was reported injured.
Friday, December 15
- Police were called to check the well-being of a 55-year-old male subject at a business on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 4:07 a.m. The subject was transported to the hospital.
- After a report of a domestic situation on Bannon Circle Court at 7:25 a.m., a 17-year-old female was issued a summons for careless and imprudent driving after driving through a yard.
- A vehicle was reported having struck a storage building in the 11,100 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway at 7:43 a.m. The 20-year-old female driver was transported to the hospital.
- Officers investigated a DWI-related crash on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 7:43 a.m.
- A 54-year-old male was arrested on Ronald Reagan Drive at 11:51 a.m. for an outstanding warrant.
- After a traffic stop on Cedar Run Lane at 3:16 p.m., a 44-year-old female was arrested for an active warrant.
- A 27-year-old female was arrested on Medical Drive at 11:20 p.m. for an outstanding warrant from the St. Charles County Department of Corrections.
Saturday, December 16
- After a vehicle stop on Highway A for an equipment violation, a 22-year-old female was issued a summons for driving while suspended.
- Stolen license plates were reported in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 10:46 a.m.
- A 27-year-old male was arrested on Civic Center Drive at 7:34 p.m. for an outstanding warrant.
- A missing and possibly endangered person was reported on Yard Drive at 7:47 p.m. The 24-year-old male returned home on December 18.
- A burglary was reported on Rue De Paix at 9:38 p.m.
- A 41-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 10:03 p.m. on Civic Center Drive.
Sunday, December 17
- A 30-year-old male was arrested for an active warrant at 2:09 a.m. in Montgomery City.
- After a motor vehicle crash in the 5700 block of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 12:25 p.m., the 36-year-old female driver was transported by EMS for injuries and an injured juvenile was transported by a family member.
Monday, December 18
- Officers took custody of a 21-year-old female for an active warrant at the Wentzville Police Department at 12:11 a.m.
- A driver was reported slumped at the wheel on Hawk Ridge Trail at 1:03 a.m. The driver was unresponsive and forced entry into the vehicle was made. After an evaluation by medics, the driver was arrested for DWI.
- Property damage and items stolen from a vehicle were reported on the North Commuter Lot at 6:57 a.m.
- After a three-vehicle crash on Hawk Ridge Drive at 9:09 a.m., a 58-year-old female was transported for treatment.
- A stolen registration tab was reported on Cedar Run Lane at 12:35 p.m.
- A vehicle was reported stolen on Cedar Bluff Drive at 1:45 p.m.
- A domestic incident was reported on Yard Drive at 9:17 p.m. The argument was determined to be non-criminal and no charges were filed.
Tuesday, December 19
- After a two-vehicle crash on Technology Drive at 1:40 p.m., an injured infant was transported by ambulance.
- A domestic assault involving a juvenile was reported on Villa Drive at 2:39 p.m.
- A 33-year-old male who was reported to be suicidal was transported to the hospital from the 11,000 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway at 9:55 p.m.
Wednesday, December 20
- A possible intoxicated driver was reported on Hawk Ridge Trail at Ronald Reagan Drive at 12:03 a.m. After the vehicle was located, a 47-year-old female was arrested for suspicion of DWI. Her blood alcohol level was later measured at .126 percent.
- Fraud was reported on Lafayette Place at 1:36 p.m.
- A dog bite was reported in the 1200 block of Sandstone Terrace at 3:02 p.m.
- A 27-year-old male was issued a summons for driving while revoked at 11:45 p.m. on Interstate 64.
Thursday, December 21
- After a report of a suspicious vehicle in the parking lot of the Woodlands Marina at 12:13 a.m., a 17-year-old male driver and 17-year-old male passenger were arrested for possession of a controlled substance.
- A 19-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 3:48 a.m. on Civic Center Drive.
- After a traffic stop on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 7:35 a.m., a 43-year-old male was arrested for an active warrant out of the Warrenton Police Department.
- After a two-vehicle crash on Highway N at Ronald Reagan Drive at 2:11 p.m., an 18-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant.
- A 27-year-old female was stopped on the South Outer Road at 7:43 p.m. for improper registration and arrested for a traffic warrant out of O’Fallon and for driving while suspended.
Friday, December 22
- A 43-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 2:34 a.m. at the O’Fallon Police Department.
- A death was reported on Birch Haven Court at 9:31 a.m.
- Lost property was reported on Crystal Brook Court at 9:24 a.m.
- After a two-vehicle crash on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 4:28 p.m., a 31-year-old male was arrested for driving while suspended and for an outstanding warrant.
- A 56-year-old male was arrested on Green Tree Meadows Drive at 6 p.m. for an outstanding warrant.
- A 17-year-old male was located and issued a summons for leaving the scene after a crash involving a parked vehicle at 6:02 p.m. on Meadows Circle Drive.
Saturday, December 23
- A missing person was reported on Bannon Circle Court at 3:16 p.m.
- A 30-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant out of Warren County at 10:44 p.m. on De Loire Drive.
Sunday, December 24
- A 21-year-old male was arrested for DWI after a crash on Savoy Drive at 1:34 a.m. The driver refused a breath test.
- Damage to a mailbox by a vehicle was reported on Rue Grand Drive at 3:30 a.m.
- After a one-vehicle accident on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at Bent Oak Cutoff at 2 p.m., a 24-year-old male reported minor injuries.
- A domestic incident involving a juvenile was reported on Welsh Drive at 3:14 p.m. No charges were filed.
- Domestic violence was reported in the 900 block of Bannon Circle Court at 9:03 p.m.
- Officers responded to a medical emergency on Little Piney Drive at 11:24 p.m. A 51-year-old male was unconscious and not breathing. Efforts to resuscitate were unsuccessful.
Monday, December 25
- No reports
Tuesday, December 26
- After a traffic stop on North Fox Hound Drive at 8:19 a.m., a 39-year-old female was arrested for an active warrant, possession of a controlled substance, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Wednesday, December 27
- Denny’s restaurant reported subjects who failed to pay a bill for $34.92 at 12:40 a.m. The suspects have not been identified.
- A 19-year-old was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 11:02 a.m. on Highway N at Springhurst.
- Stealing was reported in the 6000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 1:42 p.m.
- An accidental injury was reported on Waterford Villas Drive at 5 p.m.
Thursday, December 28
- Property damage was reported at Founders Park at 8:40 a.m.
- Fraud was reported on Hickory Wood Court at 9:22 a.m.
- A verbal domestic incident was reported on Landing Place Drive at 6:24 p.m. A juvenile was taken to the hospital for evaluation.
Friday, December 29
- A 31-year-old male was arrested for driving while revoked and an outstanding warrant at 12:33 a.m. in the 1000 block of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard.
- A 17-year-old female was issued summonses for driving while suspended and speeding at 1:28 a.m. on Interstate 70.