The following reports for April 27 – May 3, 2016 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, April 27
- An assault was reported in the 10,500 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway at 12:49 a.m. No charges were issued.
- A 28-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 9:57 a.m. in the 1000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive.
- Credit card fraud was reported on Crystal Brook Court at 1:34 p.m.
- Fraudulent use of a debit card was reported in the 8000 block of Highway N at 1:48 p.m.
Thursday, April 28
- After a traffic stop on Hawk Ridge Trial at Springhurst Drive at 12:10 a.m., a 22-year-old male and a 25-year-old male were arrested for outstanding warrants.
- Items were reported stolen out of a vehicle in the 600 block of Eaglewood Trail Drive at 8:18 a.m.
- License plates were reported stolen in the 500 block of Bent Oak Drive at 9:42 a.m.
- A report was made at 12:26 p.m. of a residence on Arrow Wood Court that was vandalized with spray paint.
- A delayed report of shoplifting was made in the 6000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 2:49 p.m.
Friday, April 29
- A 74-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop on Veterans Memorial Parkway near South Ellerman at 2:48 a.m.
- Property damage was reported in the 30th block of Freymuth Road at 8:21 a.m.
- A delayed report of a motor vehicle crash was taken at 12:03 p.m. in the 1700 block of South Henke Road. A vehicle pulling boat struck a parked recreational vehicle.
- A crash involving a detached trailer was reported at 1:07 p.m. on Hawk Ridge Circle. No injuries were reported.
- A 20-year-old female was arrested for shoplifting on Fountain Grass Drive at 5:21 p.m.
- After a medical call to the 100 block of Villa Drive at 10:33 p.m., a 24-year-old male was transported to the hospital.
Saturday, April 30
- A vehicle was removed from a field by a tow truck after a crash on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 2:55 a.m.
- A 49-year-old male was arrested for shoplifting in the 6000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 4 p.m.
- A possible sexual assault was reported on Brushy Brook Drive at 4:50 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- Stalking was reported on Oak Place at 5:05 p.m.
- A 43-year-old male was arrested for shoplifting in the 6000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 8:55 p.m.
- Theft from an unlocked vehicle was reported on Lake Forest Circle at 10:31 p.m.
Sunday, May 1
- A gas drive-off was reported in the 400 block of Hawk Ridge Trail at 11:37 a.m.
- A sudden death was reported on Rue Grand Drive at 2:43 p.m.
- A 21-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop on Interstate 70 at Route A at 4 p.m.
- A theft was reported on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 7:38 p.m., but an investigation determined that no crime was committed.
- A 19-year-old female was placed in protective custody for extreme drug intoxication at 10:58 p.m. on Cedar Circle Drive.
Monday, May 2
- A delayed reported of a domestic assault between two males was reported in the 500 block of Bent Oak Drive at 8:31 a.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 28-year-old female was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia during a traffic stop on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 10:36 a.m.
- A 17-year-old female was issued a summons for shoplifting on Fountain View Drive a 4:43 p.m.
- Stealing involving a juvenile was repaired on Gascony Parc Drive at 7:42 p.m.
- Violation of an order of protection was reported at 7:55 p.m. on Meadows Circle Drive at 7:55 p.m.
- A 32-year-old female was arrested for stealing in the 6000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive a 8:49 p.m.
Tuesday, May 3
- A 52-year-old male was issued a summons for leaving the scene of an accident on St. Malo Court at 5:18 a.m.
- Violation of an order of protection and aggravated stalking was repaired on Civic Center Drive at 2:22 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- Property damage was repaired on Rue Grand Court a 6:30 p.m.