The following reports for May 18 – 24, 2016 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, May 18
- A 43-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop on Interstate 70 at Interstate 64 at 3 p.m.
- A 29-year-old male was issued a summons for driving while suspended during a traffic stop in the 600 block of Newport Terrace at 2:23 p.m.
- An 18-year-old male was issued a summons for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia during a traffic stop on Civic Center Drive at Dauphine Drive at 4:38 p.m.
Thursday, May 19
- At 10:54 a.m., an officer took a delayed report of a car accident where one vehicle left the scene.
- Identity theft was reported on Lakeview Road at 7 p.m.
- Stealing was reported in the 100 block of Cedar Cove Trail at 5:52 p.m.
- Property damage was reported in the 1000 block of Landing Place Drive at 6:29 p.m.
- A 29-year-old female was issued a summons for driving while suspended during a traffic stop on Hawk Ridge Trail at 6:29 p.m.
Friday, May 20
- A 31-year-old female and a 26-year-old female were arrested for felony possession of a controlled substance during a traffic stop on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard a the Bent Oak Cutoff a 11:29 a.m.
- A gunshot was reported on Schooner Lane at 11:55 a.m. An 18-year-old male was arrested on multiple drug charges.
- A 17-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant on Schooner Lane at 11:55 a.m.
- After a motor vehicle accident on Ronald Reagan Drive at 1:23 p.m., the driver and passenger of one vehicle were transported to the hospital.
Saturday, May 21
- A road rage incident was investigated at 9:27 a.m. on the eastbound I-70 ramp at Lake Saint Louis Boulevard. An investigation is ongoing.
- A road rage incident was reported on Hawk Ridge Trail at 10:59 a.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- After a motor vehicle crash at the intersection of Hawk Ridge Trail and the South Outer Road at 5:20 p.m., a 31-year-old female was transported for minor injuries.
- A 24-year-old female was arrested for domestic assault at 8:28 p.m. in the 10,000 block of Veterans Memorial Drive.
Sunday, May 22
- A 19-year-old male was arrested for possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia during a traffic stop on Technology Drive at Winghaven Boulevard at 1:19 a.m.
- A 28-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop on Interstate 64 near Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 1:51 a.m.
- A domestic assault was reported on Canfield Court at 10:52 a.m. A 48-year-old male and a 65-year-old female were issued summonses for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. The domestic assault investigation is ongoing.
- A 26-year-old female was arrested for shoplifting in the 6000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 6:06 p.m.
Monday, May 23
- A 44-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant during a traffic sop in the 400 block of Hawk Ridge Trail at 12:13 a.m.
- After a motor vehicle crash on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard a Hawk Ridge Circle at 8:21 a.m., a 17-year-old female was transported to the hospital.
- A delayed report of shoplifting was taken in the 3900 block of Technology Drive at 9:38 a.m.
- A Craigslist scam was reported on Forest Crest at 10:29 a.m.
- Shoplifting involving a juvenile was reported on Fountain Grass Drive at 7 p.m.
- A runaway juvenile was reported on Grey Pine Court at 3:13 p.m.
- A 19-year-old male was arrested for domestic assault on Laurel Oaks Court a 8:53 p.m.
- A verbal domestic incident was reported on Fox Trail Drive at 9:31 p.m. No charges were issued.
Tuesday, May 24
- An abandoned vehicle was reported on Welsh Drive at 11:24 a.m. The vehicle was towed.
- A missing person was reported on St. Malo Court at 11:39 a.m. The person was found.
- A lost passport was reported at 2:43 p.m. on Rue Grand Drive.
- An abandoned vehicle was reported at the North Commuter Lot at 4:18 p.m.
- A 51-year-old male was arrested for driving while revoked at 6:51 p.m. in the 600 block of Bent Oak Drive.
- A dog bite was reported on Flintshire Lane at 7:26 p.m.