The following reports for July 25 – 31, 2019 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Thursday, July 25
- Property damage was reported on Medical Drive at 9:22 a.m.
- Domestic assault was reported on Cedar Run Lane at 10:43 a.m., and a 46-year-old female was issued summonses.
- Property damage was reported on Provence Drive at 11:43 a.m.
Friday, July 26
- Domestic assault was reported in the 400 block of Oak Place at 2:01 p.m.
Saturday, July 27
- Trespassing was reported on Champagne Drive at 10:19 a.m.
- A delayed report of a bullet from unknown source entering a building through the roof/ceiling and cracking a window was reported on Stonewood Bend at 1:03 p.m.
Sunday, July 28
- After a traffic stop on Technology Drive at 7:57 a.m., a 30-year-old male was arrested for driving while revoked.
- A stolen check ($750 or more) was reported in the 900 block of Civic Center Drive at 11:45 a.m.
- Stealing ($750 or more) from a purse was reported on Bayside Court at 12:00 p.m.
Monday, July 29
- A 58-year-old male was arrested for outstanding warrants, assault on law enforcement officers, and resisting arrest on Macon Court at 6:12 a.m.
- Stealing from a motor vehicle was reported on Summer Fair Court at 3:37 p.m.
Tuesday, July 30
- A possibly intoxicated driver was reported striking mailboxes and leaving the scene on Fox Trail Drive at 12:30 p.m., officers were able to identify the vehicle from parts left on the scene and later arrested a 39-year-old male.
- Fraudulent use of a credit card was reported on Cedar Bluff Drive at 1:12 p.m.
- A single-vehicle accident was reported on Lake St Louis Boulevard at 5:51 p.m. where the vehicle left the roadway and into a corn field, the 21-year-old male driver was located in the woods and transported to the hospital.
- Domestic assault was reported on Ridge Oak Court at 10:26 p.m.
- Harassment was reported on Hawk Ridge Boulevard at 10:59 p.m.
Wednesday, July 31
- After a traffic stop on I-64 at 8:35 a.m., a 27-year-old male was arrested for outstanding warrant and suspended license.
- An order of protection violation was reported on Seasons Parkway at 12:25 p.m.