The following reports for June 4 – 14, 2016 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Saturday, June 4
- Assault and property damage were reported in the 400 block of Fox Trail Drive at 3:03 p.m. A 40-year-old female was arrested for third degree assault.
Sunday, June 5
- A juvenile incident was reported in the 600 block of Welsh Drive at 7:12 a.m. The juvenile was released into parental custody.
- A domestic disturbance was reported on Woodlake Court at 4:44 p.m. The incident was determined to be non-criminal.
- A stolen vehicle from Springfield, MO was recovered in the parking lot at Walmart at 8:04 p.m.
Monday, June 6
- A subject was arrested for driving while suspended during a traffic stop on West Terra Lane at 12:30 p.m.
- A 44-year-old male was issued multiple summonses including driving without a valid license, during a traffic stop on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard near the I-64 overpass at 3:29 p.m.
- A juvenile incident was reported on Pine View Court at 9:39 p.m.
Tuesday, June 7
- A 39-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant out of Jefferson County after a traffic stop on Interstate 64 at Winghaven at 2:09 a.m.
- After a one-vehicle accident in the 1400 block of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 2:59 a.m., a 26-year-old female was arrested for DWI. No injuries were reported, and the subject refused a blood test.
- A subject was arrested for multiple warrants during a parking violation check at 1 p.m. on Veterans Memorial Parkway.
- A 23-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at the O’Fallon Police Department at 4:30 p.m.
- Fraud involving a bank account being compromised was reported on Seahawk Drive at 6:53 p.m.
Wednesday, June 8
- A 28-year-old male was arrested for felony driving while suspended during a traffic stop at 9 a.m. on Interstate 70.
- A firearm was reported stolen from a vehicle on Champagne Drive. An investigation is ongoing.
- A cell phone was found at Boulevard Park at 9:18 p.m.
Thursday, June 9
- Identity theft was reported on South Charlemagne Drive at 11:58 a.m.
- An 18-year-old male was arrested for shoplifting at 12:14 p.m. in the 6000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive.
Friday, June 10
- A 39-year-old female was arrested at 8:14 a.m. at the Hazelwood Police Department on an outstanding warrant.
- After a motor vehicle crash on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 2:52 p.m., one person was transported to the hospital.
- Identity theft was reported on Ravens Pointe Drive at 3:48 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 25-year-old male was arrested for possession of marijuana during a traffic stop on Interstate 70 at 7:58 p.m.
- A 49-year-old male was issued a summons for driving while suspended during a traffic stop on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at Veterans Memorial Parkway at 10:09 p.m.
Saturday, June 11
- Theft was reported at St. Joseph Hospital at 3 p.m.
- Motor fuel was reported stolen in the 1000 block of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 6:26 p.m.
Sunday, June 12
- After a report of a fight in progress on Veterans Memorial Parkway, a 21-year-old male was issued a summons for affray and a 20-year-old male was issued summonses for assault and affray.
- Stolen wheels were reported on Bent Oak Drive at 3:06 p.m.
- A 30-year-old male was arrested for shoplifting at 3:11 p.m. in the 6000 bloc of Ronald Reagan Drive.
- Police responded to a report of a fire on Ampere Court at 5:13 p.m. The fire department extinguished the fire, which was in a gas grill.
- An abandoned vehicle was towed on Interstate 70 at 8:22 p.m.
- A domestic incident was reported on Ardennes Place at 9:43 p.m. No charges were issued.
Monday, June 13
- A firearm was reported stolen from an unsecured vehicle parked in a driveway on South Charlemagne. An investigation is ongoing.
- Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported on Medical Drive at 8:43 a.m.
- A dog bite was reported on Hawks Landing Drive at 1:01 p.m. St. Charles Animal Control was contacted.
- A 19-year-old male was arrested for burglary and property damage, and later for assaulting a law enforcement officer, after a call for a burglary in progress on Laurel Oaks Court at 2:42 p.m.
- A motor vehicle was reported stolen from a business parking lot in the 8000 block of Highway N at 11:32 a.m.
- A sexual assault/rape was reported on Medical Drive at 5:07 p.m.
- A domestic assault was reported on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 6:04 p.m. No charges were issued.
- A 17-year-old male and a 28-year-old female were arrested for outstanding warrants in the 10,600 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway at 7:30 p.m.
- Police responded to a fire on Briarwood Court at 9:09 p.m. The fire started in the electrical outlet that powered a clothes dryer.
Tuesday, June 14
- A bike was reported stolen in the 600 block of Bent Oak Drive at 12:05 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- After police responded to a report of shoplifting in the 6000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 9:41 p.m., a 19-year-old male was released from the scene.
- A 39-year-old female and a 54-year-old male were issued summonses for domestic assault in the 100 block of Distinction Drive at 11:55 p.m.