The following reports for January 17 – 23, 2018 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, January 17
- Identity theft was reported on Eagles Way Lane at 1:29 p.m.
- A 29-year-old male was arrested on Civic Center Drive at 4;09 p.m. for an active warrant.
- Shoplifting was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 5:39 p.m.
- A 27-year-old male was arrested at the Chesterfield Police Department at 7:52 p.m. for an active warrant.
Thursday, January 18
- A 30-year-old female was arrested on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 7:30 a.m. for an active warrant out of Cole County.
- After a traffic stop for an expired license plate on Brookstone Terrace at 12:09 p.m., a 32-year-old female was issued a summons for the plate and a suspended license.
- A delayed report of stealing was taken on Green Tree Meadows Drive at 12:12 p.m.
- A delayed report of burglary and property damage was taken on Oak Hill Drive at 1:47 p.m. No prosecution was desired.
- Harassment was reported on Eagles Way Lane at 2:16 p.m.
- After a single motor vehicle crash on North Fox Hound Drive at Bridlespur Lane at 7:03 p.m., a 31-year-old male was arrested for DWI.
- Missing license plates were reported on Champagne Drive at 10:27 p.m.
- A motor vehicle crash was reported on Picardy Drive at Freymuth Road at 10:57 p.m. A vehicle left the roadway and struck a parked vehicle. A 23-year-old male was arrested for DWI.
Friday, January 19
- A verbal domestic incident was reported at 10:09 a.m. on Cuivre Drive.
- Violation of an order of protection was reported at 12:10 p.m. at the police station lobby.
- Theft was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 1:30 p.m.
- After a report of domestic assault in progress on Bannon Circle Court at 2:19 p.m., a 17-year-old female was arrested for domestic assault.
Saturday, January 20
- A delayed report of larceny was taken on Ronald Reagan Drive at 9:49 a.m.
- Domestic assault was reported on Schooner Lane at 9:27 p.m.
Sunday, January 21
- A 43-year-old suicidal subject was transported for treatment at 12:01 a.m.
- A 64-year-old female was issued a summons for shoplifting on Ronald Reagan Drive at 3:10 p.m.
- A report was made at 5:36 p.m. by a subject who found a box containing drugs and drug paraphernalia at Woodlands Marina.
- After a traffic stop on Haddock Lane at 8:14 p.m., the driver was issued a summons for driving while revoked.
Monday, January 22
- A domestic assault involving a juvenile was reported on Bayside Court at 4:21 a.m.
- A counterfeit bill was reported at 11:44 a.m. in the police department lobby.
- A domestic assault involving a juvenile was reported on Bayside Court at 2:37 p.m.
- Damage to a parked vehicle was reported at 5:38 p.m. on Ronald Reagan Drive.
- An involuntary commitment involving a juvenile took place on Bent Twig Drive at 8:07 p.m.
- A 23-year-old female was arrested at the Chesterfield Police Department at 8:50 p.m. for an active warrant.
Tuesday, January 23
- Counterfeit currency was reported at the Shoppes of Hawk Ridge at 9:08 a.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 57-year-old male was arrested for a suspended license at 1 p.m. on Interstate 70.
- After a multi-vehicle accident on Highway N at Hawk Ridge at 3:28 p.m., a 41-year-old female was transported for a minor injury.
- A runaway juvenile was reported on Geiser Brook Court at 6:44 p.m.