The following reports for March 3 – 12, 2018 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Saturday, March 3
- A 25-year-old male was arrested for assaulting a 20-year-old female at a business on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 1:31 a.m.
- A dumpster fire was reported on Filippe Lane at 3:04 p.m. The fire was not suspicious in nature.
- An abandoned vehicle was reported on Pleasant Meadow Drive at 4:32 p.m.
Sunday, March 4
- A domestic incident was reported on Woodlake Court at 12:17 a.m. No charges were filed.
- A domestic incident between a 25-year-old female and a 38-year-old male was reported on Royale Court at 9:46 a.m.
- A dispute between roommates was reported on Gascony Parc Drive at 10:36 a.m. The subjects were separated, and charges are pending.
Monday, March 5
- Items were reported stolen on Bent Oak Drive at 7:16 a.m.
- After a traffic stop for an equipment violation on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 7:37 p.m., a 24-year-old male passenger was issued summonses for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
- Vandalism was reported on Shire Drive at 8 p.m. An unknown male threw a bottle of urine at the front door.
Tuesday, March 6
- After a two-vehicle crash on Hawk Ridge Trail at Highway 364 at 7:38 a.m., a 33-year-old female was transported by EMS.
- A 57-year-old female was arrested for stealing on Fountain Grass Drive at 11:12 a.m.
- A 21-year-old female was arrested at the Wentzville Police Department for an active warrant.
- A burglary was reported on Bent Oak Drive at 5:32 p.m. An ex-boyfriend unlawfully entered a residence and stole items. However, the victim, a 32-year-old female, was found to have an active warrant and was arrested.
- A 30-year-old female was issued sumonses for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at 8:25 p.m. on Ronald Reagan Drive.
Wednesday, March 7
- An overnight burglary was reported on Meadows Circle Drive at 8:58 a.m.
- An assault involving a juvenile was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 11:34 a.m.
- Leaving the scene of an accident was reported after a parked vehicle was struck in a parking lot in the 900 block of Robert Raymond Drive at 4:25 p.m.
- A 20-year-old male was arrested for an active warrant from another agency at 9:21 p.m. on Civic Center Drive.
- Several subjects in a vehicle on Savoy Drive were issued multiple summonses for drug possession at 10:50 p.m.
Thursday, March 8
- A 23-year-old male was arrested for an active warrant at 1:19 a.m. at the Bridgeton Police Department.
- Fraud was reported on Fordyce Manor Court at 12:39 p.m. The report was unfounded.
- Officers assisted the Department of Social Services at 3:37 p.m. on Bayside Court.
- A 31-year-old subject was reported for possibly making suicidal statements at 11 p.m. on Harbor View Drive.
- Tools were reported stolen from a vehicle at a business on Robert Raymond Drive at 11:08 p.m. A rock had been thrown through the vehicle side window to gain entry. The tools were found near the vehicle.
Friday, March 9
- After a female was reported making suicidal statements at 3 a.m. on Woodlake Court, the subject was transported to the hospital.
- A 38-year-old male was arrested for shoplifting and criminal trespass at 11:02 a.m. on Ronald Reagan Drive.
- A 34-year-old male was arrested on Freymuth Road at 12:52 p.m. for an outstanding warrant.
- A domestic peace disturbance was reported on Bannon Circle Court at 1:12 p.m. The incident, between a mother and daughter, was verbal only and no crime was committed.
- Officers assisted the Division of Family Services at 1:20 p.m. on Medical Drive.
- A 39-year-old male was reported failing to yield while driving an ATV on Ridgeway Avenue at 4:37 p.m.
- A heroin overdose was reported on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 6:31 p.m. Officers used Narcan and the 29-year-old female was transported to the hospital.
- A 35-year-old male was arrested for assault at the hospital at 11:18 p.m.
- Property damage was reported in the 800 block of Robert Raymond Drive at 11:49 p.m.
Saturday, March 10
- A peace disturbance was reported on Hampshire Court at 11:40 p.m.
Sunday, March 11
- A 33-year-old male was arrested for DWI-alcohol at Route A at Interstate 70 at 1:52 a.m.
- After a traffic stop for an expired registration, a 25-year-old male was arrested for driving while revoked and an active warrant from Maryland Heights.
- After a three-vehicle crash on Highway N at Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 10:37 a.m, one driver complained of back pain but declined treatment.
- A car was reported striking a parked car due to snow on the roadway at 12:58 p.m. on Ampere Place.
Monday, March 12
- A 23-year-old female was arrested for an active warrant out of Arnold at 1:25 p.m. on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard.
- Possible mail fraud was reported on Green Tree Meadows Drive at 1:45 p.m.
- Missing property was reported on Fabius Drive at 2:13 p.m.
- After a two-vehicle crash on Highway 364 at 9:47 a.m., an 18-year-old female was transported to the hospital.