The following reports for September 28 – October 4, 2016 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, September 28
- A 43-year-old male was arrested for driving while intoxicated and driving while suspended during a traffic stop at 2:33 a.m. on Interstate 70.
- A 36-year-old female and a 46-year-old male were issued summonses for domestic assault at 10:28 a.m. on Monterey Cypress Drive.
- After a medical call to the 2100 block of West Terra Lane at 5:23 p.m., a 20-year-old male was transported to the hospital.
Thursday, September 29
- A 23-year-old male was arrested for shoplifting in the 8300 block of Highway N at 6:10 a.m.
- Identity theft was reported on Crystal Brook Court at 3:59 p.m. A suspect attempted to open a credit card in the victim’s name.
- Police were called to 1000 Ronald Reagan Drive and 6100 Ronald Reagan Drive at 1:59 p.m. for a report of suspicious persons possibly under the influence. The subjects were not located, and the incident is under investigation.
- A 69-year-old male was arrested at 10:08 p.m. on Forest Park Circle for an outstanding warrant.
Friday, September 30
- Identity theft was reported on Civic Center Drive at 12:01 p.m.
- A 62-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 2:48 p.m. during a traffic stop on Interstate 64.
- A 23-year-old male was arrested on Civic Center Drive at 2:58 p.m. for an outstanding warrant.
- A delayed reported of felony shoplifting was reported in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 2:56 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A vacant vehicle parked partially in the roadway was towed from Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at Interstate 64 at 6:12 p.m.
Saturday, October 1
- A 43-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant on Civic Center Drive at 3 a.m.
- A 53-year-old female was transported to the hospital at 11:03 a.m., after police were called to assist another agency on Hawks Landing Drive.
- After police were called to check the well-being of a subject in the 700 block of Waler Drive at 5:52 p.m., a 29-year-old male was transported to the hospital
- A domestic incident involving a juvenile was reported on Interstate 70 at 10 p.m.
Sunday, October 2
- A stolen stop sign was reported in Ridge Point subdivision at 11:11 a.m.
- A boat and trailer became detached from a tow vehicle at 4:32 p.m. on Interstate 64. The boat and trailer struck the cable barrier, damaging about 50 feet of barrier.
- A 41-year-old male was transported to the hospital after police were called at 10:05 p.m. to check the well-being of a subject on Prospect Road near Distinction Drive.
Monday, October 3
- A 19-year-old male was arrested for driving while intoxicated at 12:08 a.m. on Technology Drive near the Meadows.
- A 19-year-old male was arrested for stealing at 10:06 a.m. in the 100 block of Civic Center Drive.
- Identity theft was reported on Forest Crest at 11:37 a.m.
- A 32-year-old male was arrested at the Warren County Sheriff’s Department at 5:03 p.m. for an outstanding warrant.
- Leaving the scene of a motor vehicle crash was reported at 8:01 p.m. on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 23-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop at 10:44 p.m. on Ronald Reagan Drive.
Tuesday, October 4
- A peace disturbance was reported in the 1000 block of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 6:31 a.m.
- A 25-year-old female was arrested at the St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department at 1 p.m. for an outstanding warrant.
- Property damage was reported on Lake Forest Circle at 3:46 p.m.
- After a two-vehicle crash in the 3500 block of Technology Drive at 4:27 p.m., one driver complained of pain but refused medical transport.
- Shoplifting was reported in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 8:27 p.m.
- A vehicle fire was reported on Interstate 70 at the 213 mile marker at 8:39 p.m. No injuries were reported.