The following reports for April 20 – 26, 2016 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, April 20
- A 31-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 12:56 a.m. at the St. Peters Police Department.
- A vehicle striking the median of Interstate 64 was reported at 6:52 a.m. No injuries were reported.
- A 39-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at the police station at 10:19 a.m.
- A 27-year-old male was arrested for driving while suspended during a traffic stop on Interstate 70 at Highway A at 3:02 p.m.
- A vehicle was reported for leaving the scene of an accident in the 1300 block of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 5:58 p.m.
- A 26-year-old female was issued a summons for driving while suspended at 7:42 p.m. on Hawk Ridge Trail at the South Outer Road.
- A 52-year-old female was arrested for assault and a 50-year-old female was arrested for assaulting a law enforcement officer and resisting arrest at 10:29 p.m. in the 8500 block of Highway N.
Thursday, April 21
- A 20-year-old male was arrested at the police station for an outstanding warrant at 10:54 a.m.
- A 17-year-old female was issued a summons for driving without a valid license at 2:21 p.m. on Ronald Reagan Drive at Greentree Meadows Drive.
- Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported at 2:24 p.m. in the 400 block of Oak Hill Drive.
- A 22-year-old male was transported to the hospital after a medical call in the 600 block of Autumnwood Forest Drive a 10:17 p.m.
Friday, April 22
- Police responded to Key Harbour Drive at 11:22 a.m. for a report of a suspicious email. The incident appeared to be non-criminal.
- A 32-year-old male was issued a summons for driving while suspended at 1:25 p.m. on Technology Drive near the Meadows.
- A 31-year-old male was arrested for driving while revoked at 8:27 p.m. on Interstate 70.
Saturday, April 23
- A disturbance complaint between a boyfriend and girlfriend was reported on Fountain View Terrace at 3:27 a.m. No charges were issued.
- A domestic incident in progress was repaired in the 100 block of Distinction Drive at 7:01 a.m. No charges were issued.
- A lost travel document was reported on Little Piney Drive at 12:59 p.m.
- Cash was reported stolen from a vehicle on Shake Tree Court at 12:55 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 35-year-old male was arrested for DWI during a traffic stop on Veterans Memorial Parkway at Bayside Court at 1:45 p.m.
- A 20-year-old male was transported to the hospital after a medical call in the 1100 block of Welsh Drive at 11:12 p.m.
Sunday, April 24
- A 22-year-old female was arrested for leaving the scene of an accident on Rue Grand Drive at 1:15 a.m.
- A juvenile was involved in a report of stealing on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 11:31 a.m.
- Leaving the scene of an accident was reported on Meadows Circle Drive at 6:54 p.m.
- A 37-year-old male was arrested for driving while revoked at 7:54 p.m. on Veterans Memorial Parkway at Bent Oak Cutoff.
Monday, April 25
- Suspicious activity was reported on Red Baron Drive at 9:42 a.m.
- A burglary was reported in the 1800 block of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 10:29 a.m. Several items were missing, and an investigation is ongoing.
- A 27-year-old female was arrested for shoplifting in the 6000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 3:11 p.m.
- Property damage was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 7:17 p.m. After an investigation, police determined that a non-criminal domestic incident also occurred.
- A 31-year-old male was issued a summons for property damage in the 50th block of Cedar Bluff Drive at 11:23 p.m.
Tuesday, April 26
- Prohibited debris was reported at Bent Oak Apartments at 1:20 a.m. No charges were issued.
- Stealing was reported in the 600 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 5 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 45-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant in Civic Center Drive at 6:02 p.m.