The following reports for August 10 – 16, 2016 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, August 10
- After a two-vehicle crash on Veterans Memorial Parkway at Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 9:02 a.m., both drivers were transported to the hospital.
- Fraudulent use of credit card was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 11:55 a.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A lost or stolen wallet was reported on Robert Raymond Drive at 12:10 p.m.
- A 17-year-old female was issued a summons for shoplifting on Fountain Grass Drive at 3:41 p.m.
Thursday, August 11
- A 22-year-old male was arrested for driving while revoked at 3:54 a.m. on Highway N near Hawk Ridge Trail.
- A 22-year-old male was arrested on an outstanding warrant at 7:08 a.m. on Civic Center Drive.
- A 30-year-old male was arrested on an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop on westbound Interstate 70 east of Route A at 10:44 a.m.
- Missing lawn chairs were reported on Nicole Court at 12:22 p.m. The chairs were found and returned.
- A 56-year-old male was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at 10:29 p.m. on Interstate 70.
- A 37-year-old male was transported to the hospital for a voluntary commitment at 10:54 p.m.
Friday, August 12
- Fraudulent use of a credit card was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 10:34 a.m.
- Identity theft was reported on Oak Hill Drive at 11:14 a.m.
Saturday, August 13
- A 56-year-old male was issued a summons for domestic assault in the 10,600 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway at 8:34 a.m.
- A vehicle was reported leaving the scene of an accident in the 8600 block of Highway N at 3:29 p.m.
- A delayed report of shoplifting on Fountain Grass drive was taken at 3:56 p.m.
- A 35-year-old male was issued a summons for driving while suspended at 9:23 p.m. on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard near Orf Road.
Sunday, August 14
- An 18-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant on Civic Center Drive at 12:11 a.m.
- Cash was reported stolen in the 10,600 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway at 2:08 a.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A vehicle was reported leaving the scene of a crash on Cognac Court at 11:01 a.m.
- A delayed report of stealing on Ellerman Road was taken at 11:17 a.m. The property was found and will be returned.
- A 33-year-old male was issued a summons for receiving stolen property at 2 p.m. in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive.
- A dog bite was reported on Larochelle Court at 3:20 p.m.
- A 29-year-old male was arrested for trespassing at Jefferson Point at 6:25 p.m.
- A 35-year-old male was issued a summons for assault in the 2100 block of West Terra Lane at 8:07 p.m.
Monday, August 15
- After a two-vehicle crash in the Bent Oak parking lot at 1:43 p.m., one driver sustained minor injuries.
- A 24-year-old female was arrested for DWI after a crash on Quail Meadows Court at 6:54 p.m.
- Found property was returned to the rightful owner at 9:38 p.m.
- A 49-year-old male was arrested on an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop on Interstate 64 at 11:59 p.m.
Tuesday, August 16
- A 22-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at the Wentzville Police Department at 4:49 a.m.
- Minor injuries were reported after a vehicle crash on South Henke Road and Place De Yeager at 6:18 a.m.
- Identity theft was reported on Eagles Way Lane at 12:49 p.m.
- A verbal domestic incident between boyfriend and girlfriend was reported in the 100 block of Fountain View Terrace at 2:03 p.m. No charges were issued.
- A rock was reported thrown through an apartment window on Cedar Run Lane at 4:28 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.