The following reports for March 14 – 27, 2019 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Thursday, March 14
- A 39-year-old male was arrested for active warrants at 1:20 a.m. on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard.
- Fraud was reported on Waterford Villas Drive at 8:59 a.m.
- Child abuse was reported on Lemans Court at 11:36 a.m.
- A 49-year-old female was arrested for leaving the scene of an accident on Hawk Ridge Trail and Highway N at 4:26 p.m.
- After a report of shoplifting at 5:21 p.m. on Ronald Reagan Drive, a 51-year-old female was arrested and suspected drugs were seized.
- Identity theft was reported on Welsh Drive at 6:32 p.m.
Friday, March 15
- After an auto accident on Technology Drive at 10:05 a.m., a 70-year-old male was issued a summons for leaving the scene of an accident.
- Property damage was reported on Breezy Knoll Lane at 7:10 p.m.
- After a traffic stop on I-70 at 10:10 p.m., a 24-year-old female was issued a summons for driving without a valid drivers license.
Saturday, March 16
- A sick case was reported on Woodlake Court at 9:17 p.m.
Sunday, March 17
- A wallet was reported found on Meadows Circle Drive at 7:17 p.m.
- Domestic violence was reported on Little Piney Drive at 8:41 p.m.
Monday, March 18
- Theft was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 6:52 p.m.
- After a traffic stop on Highway N at 11:12 p.m., a 40-year-old female was arrested for an active warrant.
Tuesday, March 19
- A 43-year-old male was arrested for a warrant out of St. Charles County at 11:49 p.m. on Veterans Memorial Parkway.
Wednesday, March 20
- After a traffic stop on Freymuth Road near Prospect at 1:16 a.m., a 23-year-old male was arrested for driving while suspended and for an active warrant.
- Stealing from a vehicle was reported on Bent Oak Drive at 5:12 a.m.
- After a report of suspicious activity at a park on Orf Road at 10:09 p.m., several subjects were issued summonses for minor in possession of alcohol and drugs.
- An assault was reported on Medical Drive at 10:42 p.m.
Thursday, March 21
- Stealing was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 2:24 p.m. An unknown amount of makeup was stolen.
- Identity theft was reported on Dauphine Drive at 2:58 p.m.
- A 38-year-old male and a 39-year-old female were arrested for active warrants and on drug charges after a report of domestic assault at 4:05 p.m. on Civic Center Drive.
- A wallet was reported found on Technology Drive at 6:16 p.m.
- Property damage was reported on Summer Fair Court at 6:30 p.m.
- A 40-year-old female was taken into temporary custody at 8:17 p.m. to assist with a drug task force investigation. The subject was then released pending charges.
Friday, March 22
- A 20-year-old female subject reported a lost wallet on the parking lot at QuikTrip on Highway N at 11:30 a.m.
- After a report of shoplifting in progress at 2:20 p.m. on Fountain Grass Drive, a 40-year-old female was taken into custody.
- After a report of a possibly intoxicated driver at 4:48 p.m. on Veterans Memorial Parkway, a 27-year-old male was arrested for possession of fentanyl.
- After a report of two subjects arguing in a vehicle on Hawk Ridge Trail at 7:43 p.m., a 22-year-old male was arrested for an active warrant out of St. Peters.
Saturday, March 23
- A 35-year-old female was arrested at 12:56 a.m. on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard on drug charges after a pedestrian check.
- After a report of a domestic incident on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 6:55 a.m., the subjects were arrested for unrelated traffic warrants after it was determined that the domestic incident was verbal only.
- A domestic incident was reported on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 10:38 a.m.
Sunday, March 24
- A 26-year-old male was arrested for shoplifting at 2:12 p.m. on Ronald Reagan Drive.
- A sudden death was reported on Deauville Court at 2:51 p.m.
Monday, March 25
- A domestic incident was reported on Ridge Oak Court at 12:36 p.m.
- A motor vehicle into a structure was reported on Savoy Drive at 12:42 p.m. No injuries were reported.
- Assault was reported on Glen Cove Terrace at 5:21 p.m.
- A 32-year-old male was issued a summons for driving while suspended at 10:36 p.m. on Highway N.
Tuesday, March 26
- A 31-year-old male was arrested for domestic assault on two different victims at 6:29 p.m. on Peaceful Meadow Court.
- A 55-year-old female was arrested at Municipal Court at 6:36 p.m. for a felony drug warrant out of St. Louis County.
Wednesday, March 27
- After a two-vehicle crash on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 4:17 p.m., a 69-year-old male was transported by EMS.
- A 29-year-old female was arrested for DWI after a crash on South Henke Road at 10:35 p.m.