The following reports for June 20 – 26, 2018 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, June 20
- A subject was picked up at the St. Charles County Department of Corrections at 2 a.m. on a failure to appear on marijuana charges.
- A wallet was reported stolen in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 11 a.m. A suspect was located.
- A sudden death was reported on Fox Bridge Court at 8:26 p.m.
Thursday, June 21
- Stealing was reported on Meadows Circle Drive at 5:02 p.m.
Friday, June 22
- An 18-year-old subject was arrested in the 100 block of Cognac Court at 12:22 p.m. after running from a police officer.
- A domestic incident was reported on Woodlake Court at 1:52 p.m.
- A 17-year-old female was issued a summons and released from the scene after a report of shoplifting on Fountain Grass Drive at 2:27 p.m.
- A 53-year-old male was arrested for domestic assault at 4 p.m. on Woodlake Court.
- A disturbance was reported on Marche Drive at 9 p.m. The incident was determined to be non-criminal.
- Stealing was reported from a residence on Provence Drive at 8:05 p.m.
Saturday, June 23
- A 53-year-old male was arrested on multiple charges after a report of domestic assault on Woodlake Court at 9:30 a.m.
- A delayed report of stealing was taken on Dauphine Drive at 3:06 p.m.
- Property damage to a vehicle was reported on Catamaran Drive at 4:17 p.m.
- A domestic incident was reported on Landing Place Drive at 8:49 p.m.
Sunday, June 24
- After a single vehicle crash on Highway N at 1:25 a.m., a 31-year-old male was transported to the hospital.
- Stealing was reported on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 1:19 a.m.
- A 67-year-old male was issued a summons for animal neglect at 11:50 a.m. on Ronald Reagan Drive.
- After a two-vehicle crash on Interstate 70, a 50-year-old male was transported to the hospital.
Monday, June 25
- A domestic incident was reported on Waters Edge Court at 12:37 a.m.
- A 47-year-old female was issued a summons for stealing on Fountain Grass Drive at 1:16 p.m.
- Police took a delayed report of a juvenile stealing items in the 400 block of Hawk Ridge Trail on June 15.
- A juvenile was involved in a report of shoplifting on Ronald Reagan Drive at 4:14 p.m.
- A burglary was reported on Grey Pine Court at 5:36 p.m.
- A female subject reported that her dog was bitten by another dog while she was walking her dog on Harbor Point Court at 9:49 p.m.
Tuesday, June 26
- A domestic incident was reported on Welsh Drive at 2:55 p.m. The incident was reported to be a dispute between a 30-year-old female and her 8-year-old son.
- Stealing was reported in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 3:54 p.m. The suspect, a 40-year-old female, was arrested a short time later.