The following reports for December 13 – 26, 2018 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Thursday, December 13
- A 43-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant on Civic Center Drive at 9:10 a.m.
Friday, December 14
- A domestic assault between a father and son was reported on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 2:09 a.m. Both refused medical treatment.
- Identity theft was reported on Dauphine Drive at 8:33 a.m. Loan had been obtained in the victim’s name, but outside of the Lake Saint Louis area.
- Fraud on a business account was reported on Medical Plaza at 11:33 a.m.
- A 25-year-old male was administered Narcan for a drug overdose in the restroom of a gas station at 5 p.m. on Hawk Ridge Trail. Subject was transported to the hospital.
- A domestic disturbance was reported on St. Germaine Court at 7:19 p.m.
- A verbal domestic disturbance was reported on Silent Meadow Drive at 10:56 p.m. The parties were separated for the night.
Saturday, December 15
- After a call to check on the well being of a subject in the 2100 block of West Terra Lane at 3:19 a.m., a 37-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding felony warrant and numerous drug charges.
- A domestic incident was reported on Royale Drive at 5:13 a.m. One person threw a glass of water on another person.
- A watch was reported stolen from a residence on Blue Cove Terrace at 12:57 p.m.
- Leaving the scene of an accident was reported at 12:59 p.m. on Hawks Landing Drive.
- Property damage was reported on Meadows Circle Drive at 11:22 p.m.
Sunday, December 16
- A domestic assault between a husband and wife was reported on Waterford Villas Drive at 12:05 a.m.
- Property damage to a street sign was reported on Dauphine Drive at 8:35 a.m.
- Property damage was reported on St. Germaine Court at 9:24 a.m.
- After traffic stop for an altered temp tag at 12:20 p.m. on Technology Drive, the driver was issued a citation for driving while suspended.
- Shoplifting was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 4:41 p.m.
Monday, December 17
- A 46-year-old female who had overdosed on drugs was stabilized and transported to the hospital at 1:16 a.m.
- A 25-year-old male was taken into custody at the Wentzville Police Department at 9:05 a.m.
- Forgery was reported on Ridgepoint Place Circle at 11:11 a.m.
- After a traffic stop in the 6300 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 4 p.m., a 23-year-old female was arrested for an active warrant.
- Property damage to a glass storm door was reported on Catamaran Drive at 8:01 p.m.
- Officers assisted paramedics with an unconscious 19-year-old female on Rue de Paix at 9:25 p.m. The subject was transported to the hospital.
Tuesday, December 18
- Violation of an order of protection was reported on Geiser Brook Court at 7:47 a.m.
- An animal bite was reported on Kemper Court at 3:18 p.m.
- A 31-year-old female turned herself in at 3:43 p.m. for an outstanding warrant.
- Property damage was reported on Little Piney Drive a 3:52 p.m.
- After a traffic stop on I-70 at 9:40 p.m., the 53-year-old driver was arrested for an outstanding warrant out of St. Charles.
Wednesday, December 19
- A female trying to pass a bad check was reported in the 1000 block of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 10:40 a.m.
- License plates were reported stolen off of a vehicle on Broadsword Lane at 11:54 a.m.
- After a two-vehicle crash on at the intersection of Ronald Reagan Drive and Hawk Ridge Drive at 3:26 p.m., a 31-year-old female was reported injured.
- Fraud was reported on Rue Grand Drive at 3:55 p.m.
- A delayed report of leaving the scene of an accident was reported at 6:22 p.m. at Cedar Lakes.
Thursday, December 20
- Credit card fraud was reported on Antoinette Terrace at 12:46 p.m.
- A 20-year-old female was arrested for domestic assault at 5:16 p.m. on Welsh Drive.
- A stolen wallet was reported on Hawk Ridge Trail at 7:04 p.m.
- After several individuals were seen running from a vehicle on Cognac Court at 11:12 p.m., marijuana was found in plain view inside the vehicle.
Friday, December 21
- Theft was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 10:35 a.m.
- A verbal domestic incident was reported between a mother and daughter on Paris Court at 4:09 p.m.
- A motor vehicle crash was reported in the parking garage at Von Maur at 8:09 p.m.
- An assault was reported on Cognac Drive at 9:19 p.m.
Saturday, December 22
- A vehicle was reported leaving the scene of a crash on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at I-70 at 12:25 a.m.
- After a traffic stop on I-70 at 12:52 a.m., a 19-year-old female was arrested on an active fugitive warrant.
- After a report of domestic assault on Woodlake Court at 1:55 a.m., a 29-year-old male was arrested on an active warrant. Additional charges may be added after a case review.
- A 37-year-old male was arrested at the Warren County Sheriff’s Office a 4:51 a.m.
- Violation of an order of protection was reported on Marche Drive a 6:44 p.m.
- Assault and unlawful use of a weapon was reported on Highway N at 7:30 p.m.
- A 20-year-old male was arrested for DWI-drug at 7:43 p.m. on Hwy. 364 at Hawk Ridge Trail.
- Sexual misconduct was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 9:24 p.m.
Sunday, December 23
- A fire was reported on Silver Leaf Court at 11:34 a.m.
- Leaving the scene of an accident was reported at 4:52 p.m. on Stone Wood Bend. A 68-yea-old male reported minor injuries.
- A small residential fire was reported on Dijon Court at 9:24 p.m. The fire was accidental. No injuries were reported.
Monday, December 24
- Two subjects involved in a crash on Technology Drive at 12:06 p.m. declined medical treatment.
- A domestic incident was reported on Spring Day Court at 8:52 p.m.
Tuesday, December 25
- A male subject was arrested for trespassing at 4:27 p.m. on Medical Drive after being told to leave by staff and police.
Wednesday, December 26
- After a report of a verbal domestic incident on Prospect Place Drive at 10:31 a.m., a 32-year-old male was arrested for an active warrant.
- Identity theft was reported on Myna Drive at 10:55 a.m.
- Fraud was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 3:33 p.m.
- Stealing in progress was reported in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 6:15 p.m. A 34-year-old male was arrested.
- After a traffic stop on Technology Drive at 8:41 p.m., a 47-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant out of St. Charles County.