The following reports for March 30 – April 5, 2016 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, March 30
- Aggravated stalking was reported on Cognac Court at 12 a.m. A subject reported a threatening voice mail.
- A 50-year-old male was issued a summons for driving while suspended at 2:36 p.m. on Rue Grand at Savoy.
- A 20-year-old male was arrested at the Wentzville Police station on an active outstanding warrant at 7:02 p.m.
Thursday, March 31
- Theft was reported on Seine Drive at 10:16 a.m. The property was determined o be lost, not stolen, and was recovered.
- Theft was reported at Boulevard Park at 1:39 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A dog bite was reported on Edgewood Drive at 2:08 p.m.
- A 31-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop on Dobbs Lane at Duello Road at 3:32 p.m.
Friday, April 1
- A deer was struck by a vehicle on westbound Interstate 64 near Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 12:26 a.m. The deer was humanely euthanized.
- Vandalism on a dumpster was reported in the 1300 block of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 10:37 a.m.
- Shoplifting was reported on Fountain Grass Drive at 12:08 p.m.
- Fraudulent use of a credit card was reported on Normandy Drive at 6:13 p.m.
Saturday, April 2
- Stalking was reported at 1:03 p.m. on Civic Center Drive.
- An 18-year-old male was issued a summons for shoplifting in the 6000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 5:24 p.m.
- A possible domestic disturbance was reported on Little Piney Drive at 6 p.m. No charges were issued.
- An officer responded to Progress West Hospital in reference to a 26-year-old male subject with a gunshot wound on his hand. The incident, which occurred in Lake Saint Louis, was determined to be accidental.
Sunday, April 3
- A juvenile was involved in a curfew incident at 1:22 a.m. on Woodlake Court.
- A 24-year-old male was transported to the hospital after a report of a peace disturbance on Waler Drive at 5:16 a.m.
- A 28-year-old male was arrested for domestic assault a 11:29 a.m. on Macon Court.
Monday, April 4
- A 26-year-old male was issued a summons for driving while suspended during a traffic stop on Interstate 70 at 9:10 a.m.
- A 54-year-old intoxicated male was placed in protective custody at 10:42 a.m. on Robert Raymond Drive.
- Fraudulent obtainment of a prescription controlled substance was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 11:11 a.m.
- A juvenile was involved in a report of shoplifting on Ronald Reagan Drive a 8:46 p.m.
Tuesday, April 5
- A 40-year-old male, a 40-year-old female, and a 50-year-old male were arrested for robbery at a gas station in the 1000 block of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 2:17 a.m.
- Leaving the scene of a motor vehicle crash was reported on Keswick Drive at 3:28 p.m.
- A 28-year-old female, a 24-year-old female, and a 25-year-old male were issued summonses for third-degree assault in the 800 block of Robert Raymond Drive at 8:47 p.m.