The following reports for August 22 – 28, 2019 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Thursday, August 22
- A license plate was reported stolen on Woodlake Court at 11:59 a.m.
- A single vehicle accident was reported on Robert Raymond Drive at 11:00 p.m., a 74-year-old male was transported to the hospital for injuries.
Friday, August 23
- Unknown male and female subjects were reported for stealing two power washers on Ronald Reagan Drive at 11:56 a.m.
Saturday, August 24
- Police took a report of found property on Boulevard Park at 7:24 p.m.
Sunday, August 25
- A 48-year-old male was issued summonses for driving while suspended after a traffic stop on Civic Center Drive at 10:16 a.m.
- A 20-year-old female subject was issued summonses for shoplifting on Ronald Reagan Drive at 7:23 p.m.
Monday, August 26
- A delayed report of stealing was taken on Ronald Reagan Drive at 2:45 p.m.
- An 82-year-old male subject was reported as missing on Regatta Bay Court at 4:16 p.m.
Tuesday, August 27
- A residential fire was reported on Distinction Drive at 5:15 a.m., and was found to be accidental. No injuries.
- A 39-year-old female subject was arrested for DWI on Hawk Ridge Trail at 3:04 p.m.
- A 43-year-old female subject was issued summonses for shoplifting on Ronald Reagan Drive at 6:21 p.m.
Wednesday, August 28
- A vehicle window was broken and a wallet stolen on Medical Drive at 5:14 p.m.